• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LegendaryPokeBreeder! Helping you finish your Pokedexes for nothing!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2010
    Ok cool, will a male jolteon work to breed with it?
    What do you want for it? my friend code is 1634 5879 2573

Years
  • I hope I'm not asking for too many, but could I get a Growlithe, Ditto, Feebas, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, and Totodile? :)

Last edited:

Kikoia

Self-proclaimed ditz :D
    Years
  • I'm hoping this isn't too much, but could you get me any of these? And what would I have to trade?
    Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle
    Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile
    Treeko, Torchic, Mudkip
    Feebas (possibly female??? if not it's still fine)
    ....yeah I like the starters :)

☆DiaIsDia☆

.:Cradle Shock:.
    Years
  • If getting a Dragonscale is too much of a hassle for you, then you don't have to put it with my Horsea. I can find it myself so you don't have to go through the trouble of finding one yourself. =]
    Same here. But the DeepSeaTooth i do need. I cant do that with Carvanna i think. But again it's only if you can.

LegendaryPokeBreeder

Did you get the pecan sandies?
    Years
  • Same here. But the DeepSeaTooth i do need. I cant do that with Carvanna i think. But again it's only if you can.

Fair enough. I know there's Sharpedo outside of the Marsh. But I'll look and get one anyway :D

can i get a kangaskhan, tyrouge, nidoran (male). PM me if u wanna trade

Sure I'll pm you when its done.

Can I get pokemon #10, 11, 12 and 16 I'll trade you a shiny chikorita =D

Sweet! Tis on the way :)

Just to let ALL you guys know. I know Im being slow with your pokemon but they are on the way.
    Im going away for about 2 days and coming back home on Thursday.
    So I wont be able to come online here and not gonna be able to do any trading until that time.
    But most of the pokemon you guys have requested will be ready to go by the time I come back as I will still be taking my DS. :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2010
    lol PM when your done btw if you want I'll give you Shiny Gardevoir, it's my free giveaway of the week!

LegendaryPokeBreeder

Years
  • Ok people I am back! And most of your requested pokemon are ready to go. I will be PMing you guys later on to let you know and to organise a time for when we can trade :)
    If anyone wishes to request pokemon you may now do so as I can take them down :D

salot

Gomu Gomu no Jet Pistol(K.O)
    Years
  • i want any one of these or all xD if you have at least one tell me : weedle
    ekans
    sandshrew
    Meowth
    dodyo

me2hack

Graphics Artist
    Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2011
    Can you help me finish my pokedex I need to see rotom. S=

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2010
    Could you do a cyndaquile for me?

Not bothered about natures or anything :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2011
    have you bred the pokemon and a bit of advice make a pending trades and ready trade so for breeding once a pokemons readfy put it ion the list and pending trades for people you havent got to yet

LegendaryPokeBreeder

Years
  • i want any one of these or all xD if you have at least one tell me : weedle
    ekans
    sandshrew
    Meowth
    dodyo

Yeah I can all of those guys :) In fact Im going to take advice from the dude with the pending and stuff list on my first post so keep any eye out there. But I'll still pm you once they're done.

Can you help me finish my pokedex I need to see rotom. S=

Yeah let me know when you want to do the tradeback. Or I can tell you of how to get a Rotom for yourself unless you already know.

Could you do a cyndaquile for me?

Not bothered about natures or anything :)

Yep. We can trade whenever you want. I got loads atm so just let me know when you can trade :D

have you bred the pokemon and a bit of advice make a pending trades and ready trade so for breeding once a pokemons readfy put it ion the list and pending trades for people you havent got to yet

I shall take your advice :)
    And no I havent. Im not really brilliant on egg moves Im sorry :(
    I've looked online at the different moves and how to breed it across to the pokemon. But I cant get my head around how to do it :|
    It's probably best that no one asks for egg moves from me from now really. :(

do u have an eevee with iron tail or dig

I dont Im sorry.

salot

Gomu Gomu no Jet Pistol(K.O)
    Years
  • ok ty a lot take your time and if you can pm when they are ready

Satin361

Add Facebook: Elliott McLaren
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2010
    Hi guys i wuz wunderin if any1 wanted any off me i have all pokemon and unlimeted amounts of them can teach them any moves give any iteom or make any level will post my friend code when possible.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back