• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LegendaryPokeBreeder! Helping you finish your Pokedexes for nothing!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
Years
  • Can you trade me a Lunatone and a Zangoose? I really need those two XD

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
  • Waiting on WiFi room XD

LegendaryPokeBreeder

Did you get the pecan sandies?
    Years
  • Well I'll be busy getting the pokemon that people recently requested tomorow together. So the female combee will be ready annnnd the Milotic I shall work on too. So not too long hopefully.

DarkAlucard - Give me about 5 minutes. I need to grab a Lunatone from my ranch.

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
  • mmm shall i wait you until tomorrow or you can trade me lunatone and Zangoose today? it's no big deal, i can be online tomorrow XD

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2014
    Well, it might be till the noonish my time after 9ish AM (gmt-6) till I can be able to be on(Don't ask), so I'll have the heracross and abra now.

Edit: I ment I wanted the heracross and abra now, and the other 2 then.

Last edited:

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
  • Well I'll be busy getting the pokemon that people recently requested tomorow together. So the female combee will be ready annnnd the Milotic I shall work on too. So not too long hopefully.

DarkAlucard - Give me about 5 minutes. I need to grab a Lunatone from my ranch.

Sure no problem, thanks XD

LegendaryPokeBreeder

Did you get the pecan sandies?
    Years
  • mmm shall i wait you until tomorrow or you can trade me lunatone and Zangoose today? it's no big deal, i can be online tomorrow XD

Is that ok? They'll be ready tomorow I can guarantee it :D

Well, it might be till the noonish my time after 9ish AM (gmt-6) till I can be able to be on(Don't ask), so I'll have the heracross and abra now.

Kk I'll be waiting then :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2014
    Well, sorry about yesterday, I was having wifi probs and eventualy forgot about it, we can trade today.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back