• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LegendaryPokeBreeder Pokemon Thread

PokePhil101

Eevee Master
Years
  • Hi kinda still new to pokemon pearl but im wondering what would you be asking for the following pokemons:

Squirtle
    Bulba
    cindaquil
    chikorita
    treeko
    mudkip
    Torchic
    Houndoor
    Larvitar

i dont care what gender what level as long as i end up getting them at one point...

right now im breeding

Charmanders
    Turtwigs
    Totodiles
    Eevees

thx in advanced for anything you will or will not do for me ^^

cheers.

PHil.

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
  • otay bro and you never pmed me so i dont know what you had to tell me. i guess just pm it again

LegendaryPokeBreeder

Did you get the pecan sandies?
    Years
  • sorry for asking alot please don't feel rushed and do them when you want can you get me all starters execpt for chimchar and all fossil pokemon execpt cranidos and flygon, bagon, lavivatar pm if you need anything or wifi name kevin code 1118-5975-0962
    wat do u want for houndour?
    I Know i Asked for you to breed me some not to long ago but can you get me all hoenn starters (just Restarted my game) thanks
    pm me

To all the guys above. Your pokemon are ready to go :D I shall pm you soon :D

Hi kinda still new to pokemon pearl but im wondering what would you be asking for the following pokemons:

Squirtle
    Bulba
    cindaquil
    chikorita
    treeko
    mudkip
    Torchic
    Houndoor
    Larvitar
    i dont care what gender what level as long as i end up getting them at one point...

right now im breeding

Charmanders
    Turtwigs
    Totodiles
    Eevees

thx in advanced for anything you will or will not do for me ^^

cheers.

PHil.

Sure thing dude :D I'll pm you when they are ready

otay bro and you never pmed me so i dont know what you had to tell me. i guess just pm it again

I never actually pmed you I forgot xD lol

Any chance you could send me a Elekid?

I could do it right now if your on :D

Sorry martin that im not much of an assistant Dx

Dont worry about it dude. In fact .. I shall send you a load of the starter pokemon and the more popular ones people are after next time your on so you can do more :D

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
  • ok give me five minutes on my way!!!!

thanx bro its like i said before this has gotta be the best thread out there

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2023
    Can you breed me a caterpie and a weedle? Natures dont matter on these too ;)
    Thanks a lot. And i agree, this is the best trade i have ever seen. =)

PokePhil101

Eevee Master
    Years
  • trade he pretty much gives them away. and i find that very nice of him to be helping the pokemon community by helping nubs get pokemons to start breeding themselfs hoping to be doing the same thing as him soon enough just need more pks ^^ good job dude Keep it up!

Phil.

Gunners

wants Arsenal to pwm everyone!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    stantler teddyursa spoink kangashkahn seviper zangoose and caterpie please. What do you want?

LegendaryPokeBreeder

Did you get the pecan sandies?
    Years
  • Can you breed me a caterpie and a weedle? Natures dont matter on these too ;)
    Thanks a lot. And i agree, this is the best trade i have ever seen. =)

Rightio.

stantler teddyursa spoink kangashkahn seviper zangoose and caterpie please. What do you want?

Sure can dude. Nothing in particular really. From now on if people want to give me something then surprise me :D. As long as it isnt hacked pokemon or something along those lines.

Back