• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

legened of the night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jess

Banned
    Years
    Jess:"Help!!"

*I was flying as fast as I could.My leg was split due to an evil Team Magma Trap o_O*

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    sorry i couldnt replie. my stepbro kicked me off...

"well..." dark star said. " i was training really hard with my brother when team magma tryed to capture us. my bro sacrified his life for me... i have been training really hard ever since but i cant seem to evolve... could you help me evolve?

Last edited:

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    dark star heard two voices talking. she looked over her shoulder and saw renia carring a sneasle "come on" she said to dark snow. runing to go help renia.

Jess

Banned
    Years
    reyna_de_la_fire said:
    renia was runing througt the forest with the others and dodging all the traps and saw that shadow (sneasal) hurt. she then ran to him and said "get on me and can't get far with that broken leg. HURRY! they coming!!
    * got on Reina`s back*

*I was sturggling to move as my blood ran down my leg o_O*

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    "hang on sneasel. this may get a little rough around the feathers." renia stared to ran faster to catch up with the eevee. "hi we did introdce each other. my name is renia whats yours. but now what are we going to do. he is injured."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back