• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LEGO Fortnite

Years
  • Has anyone checked out LEGO Fortnite yet? It seems like it seems fun. I feel as if it's gonna be better than actual Fortnite for me.

It just sounds way more fun than Fortnite itself to me. Has anyone checked it out? Thoughts and opinions? What I worry about for me personally is it will be fun at first, then get boring and stale overtime. I hope Epic and LEGO plan to update it and add cool stuff.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Yeah, a few of us from the PC Discord have been playing! I like it a lot, but I have always loved survival/craft + collect games, so it's right up my alley. I've never played Fortnite before and I am not interested in it, but this is very different, and a lot of fun for me.

It's not perfect, I definitely find some mechanics clunky or maybe I am just not used to it yet, but it's a solid game, especially for a free to play game. I like that it's not just a sandbox but there is kind of a progression mechanic through the village-building system, where it's kind of like Terraria and you can invite NPCs to live in your village and help you out with stuff if you meet their requirements. It looks like they are planning on adding a lot more creatures and monsters for combat as well, so I have high hopes for its future.

Years
  • Yeah, a few of us from the PC Discord have been playing! I like it a lot, but I have always loved survival/craft + collect games, so it's right up my alley. I've never played Fortnite before and I am not interested in it, but this is very different, and a lot of fun for me.

It's not perfect, I definitely find some mechanics clunky or maybe I am just not used to it yet, but it's a solid game, especially for a free to play game. I like that it's not just a sandbox but there is kind of a progression mechanic through the village-building system, where it's kind of like Terraria and you can invite NPCs to live in your village and help you out with stuff if you meet their requirements. It looks like they are planning on adding a lot more creatures and monsters for combat as well, so I have high hopes for its future.
    Hmm... I may check it out regardless. It seems fun to me so far from reading stuff on it. Never watched any let's play or walkthrough type videos yet.

Back