• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leik random artness D:

Yoru Ryu

Nutricious information
    Years
    Hmm, haven't been here in a while. Hope there are no massive changes and i make a prat of myself o_O Ah, well. I've been trying to do stuff that overshadows the Dolls i did, but nothing is really working X3

I just never know who to draw, but if i open to requests i usually get bombarded X_X Suggestions are fine, but requests are a no-no.

So, here we have some Emotion Avatars, well, i call them avvies... they're just small really.

Leik random artness D:
    Leik random artness D:
    Leik random artness D:
    Leik random artness D:
    Leik random artness D:
    Leik random artness D:
    Leik random artness D:
    Leik random artness D:
    Leik random artness D:
    Leik random artness D:
    Leik random artness D:

Seziurelicious! The last one is Yuan from Tales of Symphonia since i'm guessing not many people would know him ^^; There's a Zelos one too, but that's in a different Photobucket account and i can't be arsed to find it XD There was one for a girl who caught my kiriban on DA too, but that's only on there.

And some normal pictures. Love the Dodge tool D:

https://www.deviantart.com/deviation/29753514/
    Leik random artness D:

A request from Angel-Fox creasent who isn't on here. It's her OC and Wes... and an angel Nintails since that's a favourite of hers'.

Leik random artness D:

Silver, second best guy in PokeSpecial. I guess he could be taken as Kamon too, but...

https://www.deviantart.com/deviation/30159741/
    Leik random artness D:

My top guy, Wataru. Manga!Lance is known as Wataru to me and Anime!Lance is just Lance, but i dun like him much >>

AND, some Shounen-ai. But, if you don't like that then don't click the links.
    https://www.deviantart.com/view/29840068/ ~ OriginShipping
    https://www.deviantart.com/view/28848826/ ~ HeroColosseumShipping

Aren't backgrounds awesome? X3 Any suggestions on who to do next? All i do is Wes, Wataru and Michael over and over until their design eventually changes... and that ain't good o__O

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    The animated avvies are great~
    ^^; Dun't have any suggestions D:
    I really like the dragonair and Espeon ^-^

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Well, since I didn't say this or see some of these new pics on SPPf.... good stuff. If only you drew yuri and pretty girls then I'd be all over you. But then again, I guess that's what you expect from a straight female artist.
    Oh well
    A suggestion: could you do a Clair icon? I need more fanart of her, Pokesho's not nearly enough and I just cant draw her right (so sad since she's my top priority)

Yoru Ryu

Nutricious information
    Years
    #1 Mimi Fan said:
    Wow those are so cool can I suggest you make a one avy of Pan

Oh the famous Yoru Ryu from Serebii

Hmm, my reputation precedes me. I've never heard of this Pan before, but i'm only doing pokemon stuff at the moment.

Esupio sono Kamereon said:
    I got a suggestion!

A blaziken.

Blaziken'd be cool, too bad i suck at drawing them ^^;

Crystal Clair said:
    Well, since I didn't say this or see some of these new pics on SPPf.... good stuff. If only you drew yuri and pretty girls then I'd be all over you. But then again, I guess that's what you expect from a straight female artist.
    Oh well
    A suggestion: could you do a Clair icon? I need more fanart of her, Pokesho's not nearly enough and I just cant draw her right (so sad since she's my top priority)

I'd do yuri if someone wanted some D: Hell, i've done hentai before. The reason i usually don't is because i just cannot draw breasts (or female anatomy) to save my life X_X When i do do some it's only ClairxKaren though (favourite f/f ship.)

Pokesho ain't the only place to get Clair art. I don't go on Pokesho much as i'm not a big fan. The art's too similar to the anime style and it's all the main characters... and they bore me. I did have a few ClairxKaren sites but i lost em when the comp crashed >.<

Housyasei-san

lalala
    Years
    Hehe, I must say, I find those avis cute. You regular drawings are pretty nice too. One thin that urks me is the random placement of shadows on their clothes. The only way Wes's(?) shirt would be like that is if it was bunched up by somthing. See also: Wataru's pants legs (to many S's).

Myuuvuirocon

Mew+vee+Vulpix=Me!!!
    Years
    As always, Yoru, ya ROCK! ^^ Da Suicune one is new ta me... I like it! though its nose is a little akward... but still! Great work.

~Myuuvu~

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 15, 2007
    Wow!! Those are really fantastic...^^...are you going to do an avvie of Kratos also? *glomps* Love your work so much!!! Their adorable!!!

Back