• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

lemon or lime juice?

meon or lime?XD

• lemon

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • lime

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • neither

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
Years
  • oO this will be hard if u have ever tried both the taste the same only lemon is sour and hurts when i goes in ya eye(don't ask XD) but i'd go wit lemon

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I prefer lime juice, as the lemon juice tastes really bitter IMO. Plus, the lime green Fruit Pastilles are the nicest of all the chewy sweets :P

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Mr Cat Dog said:
    I prefer lime juice, as the lemon juice tastes really bitter IMO. Plus, the lime green Fruit Pastilles are the nicest of all the chewy sweets :P
    I agree that it is bitter :P and the acid in the juice made me bleed once in my mouth:dead: .I will go with lime all the way. :D .

Bay-kun

<That's me Oo
    Years
  • Mr Cat Dog said:
    I prefer lime juice, as the lemon juice tastes really bitter IMO. Plus, the lime green Fruit Pastilles are the nicest of all the chewy sweets :P

Teh! You are right, lime Fruit Pastilles rock. :P

Anyways, I actually like lemon more. I even suck on lemon jouce sometimes, even though it rots your teeth. Oo;;

Years
  • Mmm, lemon...I definitely like that. Heck, I'll even suck on pieces of lemon if given the chance. XD

The only thing lime I can remember tasting is the lime in various candies... but as I like that, too, my vote will go to both lemon and lime (even though that doesn't seem to be an option :P).

coachwhipneoship

squeezer of lemons
    Years
  • Aww, I wanna vote for both too!! Seriously, that's a tough question because, being a huge lover of all things sour and citrusy, I love orange, grapefruit, lemon, and lime juice! +D

Years
  • Well since I could not pick both i'll just say it here XD.I like both, they add a little something something to whatever you decided to put them/it on XD!

SapphireL

I don't wanna lose your love..
    Years
  • BOTH!! ^_^

But if I had to choose, life or death situation, no matter what, I would say lemon. I LOVE lemonade! P:

Back