• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Patch: Leon's DPE + CFRU Base and Ultimate Rom Base

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Oct 6, 2023
Hello! It's my first time comenting on pokeco, my question is how can i add more pokemon on DPE? (News like hisuian forms)

When i add more pokemon with Hex Maniac when open with G3Tools i have evolution data error.

Thanks for answers

Years
I got error. When I 1 shot Geodude and it was only 1 HP thank to sturdy, the game freeze. Can anyone help me?
Edit: It seem like whataver ability is active in battle, the game crash... for example if my Ratatta chose Run for ability Run Away, the game will freeze too... Seem like something wrong with Ability notice in battle... Anyone have solution?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen May 30, 2023
I have I question how do I use in PGE when I opened i get an error I try to search the ini in the folder but I can find it, can some help to use this with PGE

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 26, 2023
./src\item.c:1024:2: error: #error "The total number of bag items has exceeded 650! Please reduce the possible number of items in the bag."
#error "The total number of bag items has exceeded 650! Please reduce the possible number of items in the bag."
^~~~~

I got this error. How to fix?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 10, 2022
I have a bug can someone help me? When I lose the rival in the first battle, I am sent to my mother's house and the Rival is standing in the lab and starts the battle again when I get close.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 15, 2023
Hello. I have an issue. I followed every step of the guide, and it seemed that it worked. However, all the TMS are reusable but the first one. Is it supposed to be that way? When I use it it dissapears from my bag. That is not the issue with other TMs. Thanks for your answer.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 23, 2022
Anyone know what the default offsets are to use this rom with Hopeless Trainer Editor? That app in particular errors and refuses to load when I tried to open my rom.
This is what's in the included BPRE.ini and it looks incorrect to me.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
I have a bug can someone help me? When I lose the rival in the first battle, I am sent to my mother's house and the Rival is standing in the lab and starts the battle again when I get close.

I have the same issue, Doaes anyone have a solution ?

sacred.gbc

SACRED.GBC
Years
Hey everyone! Im only having an issue where every ability from Gens 4-8 would freeze my game when activated at the start of a battle (Teravolt, Mold Breaker, Terrains, etc.) has anyone found a fix for this or did I import something incorrectly?

Prof. Leon Dias

Let your memes be dreams
Years
Sorry for the delay everyone! There is a long awaited update that many have asked for! The ROM Base has now been updated to fix several past issues as well as to be more compatible with the CFRU Dev Branch. Outdated information has been updated or removed entirely, decreasing any confusion. As a bonus, the Ability Patch item has been added to the data.
Enjoy!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 28, 2023
Thank you for the update. I've been planning to get started again so this will be very useful.

Days
  • Seen Feb 27, 2024
Sorry for the delay everyone! There is a long awaited update that many have asked for! The ROM Base has now been updated to fix several past issues as well as to be more compatible with the CFRU Dev Branch. Outdated information has been updated or removed entirely, decreasing any confusion. As a bonus, the Ability Patch item has been added to the data.
Enjoy!
Why does my asm_defines.s folder only have the items? Is the file updated so we dont need the other part? Im using your yt tutorial and kinda confused.

Back