• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] leorhn's art stuff

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2015
    Hey! I've become more active in making sprites and other art lately so i though that i would share them for some critique.

Pixel
    Spoiler:

Making the water was such a pain.

Spoiler:

Here's a Miku one I did last month, These color palettes that were available are really nifty!

Spoiler:

My attempt at making a pattern lol

UPDATE:

Traditional Art:

Spoiler:

Red

Is it alright to make this thread like an art dump or do I change this thing?
    ...I'll go read the rules.

Last edited:

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Just so you know and have fair warning, you need three pieces of art to have a gallery. If not then I will probably close this. If you want advice or comments on a singular piece, the Q&A is the place to put this. But if you put two more pieces in your op, then I'll leave this open, kay? :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2015
    Just so you know and have fair warning, you need three pieces of art to have a gallery. If not then I will probably close this. If you want advice or comments on a singular piece, the Q&A is the place to put this. But if you put two more pieces in your op, then I'll leave this open, kay? :)

Oh! I'm sorry ;;

I should read the rules before doing stuff. Thanks for the warning! I'll edit the OP.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • That's fine now :) It's up to you how you use this. It's a gallery, be it can be your art dump if you want it to be. The choice is yours!

I'm not one to critique pixel art, since I've barely any skill myself. But these are a very interesting style. One thing I would say is try and differentiate more between the colours of your focal and the colours of your background. The two kind of blend together at the moment, which makes it hard to pick out details.

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2015
    That's fine now :) It's up to you how you use this. It's a gallery, be it can be your art dump if you want it to be. The choice is yours!

I'm not one to critique pixel art, since I've barely any skill myself. But these are a very interesting style. One thing I would say is try and differentiate more between the colours of your focal and the colours of your background. The two kind of blend together at the moment, which makes it hard to pick out details.

Thanks! I'll be sure to keep that in mind. Colors have been my weakness for a long time now haha

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2015
    Here's a Red I tried drawing with coloring pencils. Sorry for the low quality! I don't have a scanner ;;

Spoiler:

I need to stop taking huge pictures of stuff that are actually small...
    I drew this on some 1/2 sheet of paper lol

Years
  • <3 Pixal art is something I wish I knew how to do :3 You are fantastic and your tradition is so cute <3 I love them all.

Back