• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lessie in Grand Festival?

STEELIXMANIAC

Hatena de Wasshoi!
    Years
    If Musashi can pretty much get three more ribbons by the time the Grand Festival nears, then we can expect her to be in it to throw in some nice competition for the other Coordinators. She's definitely improved as a Coordinator, but she has to get rid of that tendency to go for very similar appeals. Her battle prowess in the Battle Round however is pretty good.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Yeah maybe...just maybe u never know...But if she does I don't think she'll win...but like I said u never know...I am just gonna wait and see what happens!

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    okay the contest she used aipom in was not even OFFICIAL...lol...but the town is a filler town that's not even in the game just to let you know...

Well, it still counted as a win, anyways. Also, what exactly was the name of the town? I mean, Bulbapedia didn't exactly mention the town's name. I mean, in order to not make the same mistake a third time, I really need the name. I wouldn't be asking if Bulbapedia had actually given the name of the town.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Well, it still counted as a win, anyways. Also, what exactly was the name of the town? I mean, Bulbapedia didn't exactly mention the town's name. I mean, in order to not make the same mistake a third time, I really need the name. I wouldn't be asking if Bulbapedia had actually given the name of the town.

U can try looking up the name of the episode, it might give u the name of the town...if Bulbapeida doesn't help look up this show's summary on serebii...
    but only time will tell what is in store for Jessie and every other anime character...

Back