• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Let me Introduce Myself...............

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2010
    Hello.I am new here to Pokecommunity so I just want to say hi.I am a dedicated spriter that will show his awesome talents once he figures out how to post a picture on a thread.So..........Hi!

thegeneticway

"He has kickin' powers"-Trixie
    Years
  • Hey Magmor.

I am Roger/Genetic.

May your stay here be peaceful and relaxing ~

And I'm pretty sure you have to get like 15 posts to post a picture on the thread ! *pokes your post count*

Just go to the boards and chat. But beware of the boards that don't count !

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Hey there, Magmorspriter. o/

Awesome talents, you say? Heck, awesome to me is anyone that can create something more beautiful than a straight line - which just so happens to be the extent of my artistic ability. Needless to say, I'm no help in that department. Good thing there are other awesome people over in the Pixel Art sub-forum, huh?

...and the gentleman two posts above mine is correct, you do need a few more posts before you can post your work, but I'm sure you'll get it 'em in no time.

Welcome aboard.

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2016
    Yoz, how are you Magmorspriter

Welcome to the forums, check the rules and have a great time :D

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2010
    Hello there everyone!Thanks for the great greetings!And I will get more posts (to show my talents =) ),expect to see me !!!!!

Back