• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Let me take a peek a chu !!!

Oshige

My life is just a dream
    Years
    HI! i'm new as you can see and want to make friends. I love Pokemon and thought this would be a simple forum to join and make friends that have the same interest as me lol. PM me or just say hi i love to talk.

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2011
    New User...New user
    Lets not abuse her

Welcome to the forum
    Lets not bore em

Glad to meet you
    Do you get my cue?

New user... new user
    lets not abuse her

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    HI! i'm new as you can see and want to make friends. I love Pokemon and thought this would be a simple forum to join and make friends that have the same interest as me lol. PM me or just say hi i love to talk.

Hi Oshige! Welcome to the PokéCommunity! :DD

It definitely is a great forum to join, especially if you actually do have a lot of interest in Pokémon! ...some people here don't, but still stay here because of the great people which is good too. :> Really, if you're looking for friends, just start getting active, posting around, and people will gravitate towards you. Or you could scout for interesting people - people whose posts look interesting to you usually tend to end up being interesting people. XD Plus, mostly everyone here is really friendly so you shouldn't have too much fear in at least trying to get to know people. :3

If you have any questions about the forum, want to know places to post, or just wanna talk about anything I'm always available! that makes me sound so lonely ;o; That, or you could ask one of our brilliant forum staff who you can find by looking for colorful bold names. Don't forget to check out the rules too - we don't want you getting into trouble for something you didn't know wasn't allowed! :c

Anyway, I hope you have a great time at PC! Do be active, do post a lot, and please, don't forget to talk to people! The people are the best part. :>

Last edited:

Oshige

My life is just a dream
    Years
    Thanks your post was very helpful. i think it will be easy to figure this place out because i use an anime forum just like this.

Back