• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lets Battle. [Legit/Hacked]

Aliandro Operator

The Operator
    Years
    Before I say anything else, here is what I mean by hacked/legit:
    My Rekkuza is hacked in a way that its shiny. That is all. All other stats are legit.
    Simple as that.
    If you'd like, I'll even post my team and their individual stats for you. I don't mind at ALL. All I want is a nice, fair battle without any sort of cheating. Btw, my hacked Rekkuza has the exact same stats as my legit one. The only reason I am stating this, is because I am confident in myself and my Pokemon. So... Anyone out there has the guts to take me on? :D

I'll be looking forwards to your replies.

LETS GET IT ON!!

Aliandro Operator

The Operator
    Years
    Alright! So all I have to do is add your codes to my Pal Pad, right? PS: This will be my first online battle.

Be there once I put in the codes.

Player's name: BuZero.

Edit: Roxas, whats your FC?

The Operator.

Aliandro Operator

The Operator
    Years
    FC: 1246 6518 5931
    Name: BuZero

Roxas: Will add you in a bit.

Btw, I go to the second level in a pokecenter, and go to that collosium lady, right?
    If thats it, am already there and started a group.

The Operator.

Master Kavar

Where beginnings are
    Years
    u go to the pokemon centre and once ur in go right down towards the stairs once ur down there talk to one of the ladies next to the liittle gate the she will ask u to save it then u will go in then she will ask u to connect to WI-FI thats wen u need WI-FI connection

Back