• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

let's be honest here

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2012
    [SIZE="a"]Just wondering, who has played black and white and thought it could be better, I've been a veteran player since red popped up on game store shelves, I just recently played black and I honestly have to say that it could be tons better, visually it was great nice to see different camera angles and pokemon that finally move during combat, but as far as the story i had more questions at the end of it all, please everybody offer your opinions and feel free to add your input.[/SIZE]

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    A lot of us felt we had more questions then answers after the open ending with N just leaving to parts unknown and Ghetsis being broke out of prison. The thing is that Black and White are only one part of the story. Unlike former third games Black and White 2 are continuations of the first games which means they are a sequel. So more then likely your questions will be answered too an extent.

As for as how it compared to other games and past gens I thought it was fine. Like every game it has its pros and its cons. For me personally...

Pros:
    + Graphically appealing
    + Great Story
    + All new pokemon with no relation to past gens until post main story

Cons:
    - Back Sprites look meh
    - Game seemed way to linear
    - Lack of post game things to do
    - No Follow Me feature (albeit not a big deal)

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2012
    [SIZE="a"]Thanks lol I look out for those because, honestly I was really disappointed in it, but thanks for the heads up![/SIZE]

TheFattestSnorlax

New year, new possibilities
    Years
    I think that Black and White was good enough as it is to be a great game, even though the ghost on Marvelous Bridge scared me

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    The Black and White section has a lot of individual opinion threads for different parts of the game. You can complain about all the individual parts there!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back