• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Let's Build A Region together!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

大輔

Adventurer
Years
  • Hey everyone, so I'm not sure if this goes in the Art and Design thread but I want to build a region with you all! We will create our own maps, character, town descriptions, and much much more~ :)

( PS: We could definitely RP with this when we finish it and I can submit it for you guys~ )

So, for this project we should include:

*A Map ( Towns, Cities, Locations, etc )
    *Gym Leaders ( The amount of gym leaders can be 8-10 )
    *Elite Four + Champion
    *Antagonistic Team
    *Battle Frontier

Character Template:

Spoiler:

---------------------------------------------------

xmxl.png

- Gym Cities/Towns (Golden)
    - Regular Cities/Towns (Red)
    - Special Locations (Caves, Forests, Towers) (Blue)
    - Land Route (Yellow)
    - Sea Route (Cyan, Dotted)

~Gyms~ (Gen VI)

Spoiler:

Elite Four and Champion
    Pokemon League - Tall South-Western City - Any Order
    A - Water - Gyarados (E) Lv65, Quagsire Lv65, Vaporeon Lv66, Wailord Lv67, Clawitzer Lv70
    B - Fairy - Gardevoir (E) Lv65, Togekiss Lv65, Sylveon Lv66, Whimsicott Lv67, Florges Lv70
    C - Psychic - Alakazam (E) Lv65, Gallade Lv65, Espeon Lv66, Claydol Lv67, Delphox Lv70
    D - Electric - Manectric (E) Lv65, Eelektross Lv65, Jolteon Lv66, Magnezone Lv67, Heliolisk Lv70
    Champion - Garchomp (E) Lv75, Ampharos (E) Lv76, Charizard (E) Lv76, Vanilluxe Lv77, FlygonLv77, Dralgalge Lv80

(E) - Mega Evolves

Last edited:

Serperion

The Fallen King
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2014
    I think I'll start us off with the basis for a region which is the map, basically this map can be left up to interpretation on the climate, since it is a large land-based region expect a lot of Pokemon from all types except the truly oceanic Water-types (Tentacool, Remoraid, Wingull).

So this can be a start I'll edit it further to include more detail but yeh...
    1o73TFw.png

- Gym Cities/Towns (Golden)
    - Regular Cities/Towns (Red)
    - Special Locations (Caves, Forests, Towers) (Blue)
    - Land Route (Yellow)
    - Sea Route (Cyan, Dotted)

Gyms (Gen VI)

1 - Big South-Western City - Rock - Geodude Lv14, Carbink Lv17
    2 - Right-Angle North-Western City - Flying - Tranquill Lv20, Fletchinder Lv23
    3 - Small Central-Western Town - Grass - Sunflora Lv25, Nuzleaf Lv24, Trevenant Lv29
    4 - Wide Central City - Bug - Pinsir (E) Lv31, Beedrill Lv33, Vivillon Lv36
    5 - Small Central-Eastern Town - Steel - Steelix Lv38, Aggron (E) Lv40, Aegislash Lv41
    6 - Big Central-Eastern City - Fire - Houndoom (E) Lv45, Magcargo Lv47, Camerupt Lv46, PyroarLv49
    7 - Small North-Western City - Ice - Abomasnow (E)Lv51, Froslass Lv52, Beartic Lv52, Avalugg Lv55
    8 - Wide South-Western City - Dark - Spiritomb Lv58, Tyranitar Lv59, Sharpedo Lv59, Malamar Lv62

Elite Four and Champion
    Pokemon League - Tall South-Western City - Any Order
    A - Water - Gyarados (E) Lv65, Quagsire Lv65, Vaporeon Lv66, Wailord Lv67, Clawitzer Lv70
    B - Fairy - Gardevoir (E) Lv65, Togekiss Lv65, Sylveon Lv66, Whimsicott Lv67, Florges Lv70
    C - Psychic - Alakazam (E) Lv65, Gallade Lv65, Espeon Lv66, Claydol Lv67, Delphox Lv70
    D - Electric - Manectric (E) Lv65, Eelektross Lv65, Jolteon Lv66, Magnezone Lv67, Heliolisk Lv70
    Champion - Garchomp (E) Lv75, Ampharos (E) Lv76, Charizard (E) Lv76, Vanilluxe Lv77, FlygonLv77, Dralgalge Lv80

(E) - Mega Evolves
    Of course feel free to disagree and change gym leaders and Elite four that's just my opinion

Last edited:

大輔

Adventurer
    Years
  • Oh cool map, can I get a larger version of it? I want to label the towns, routes, and locations when we figure everything out. I like the gym types, unless someone disagrees with the choices. So now we need some characters, right? I guess I'll start with one:

Big South-Western City - Rock - Geodude Lv14, Carbink Lv17

Name:
    ★☆☆☆☆ 1/5
    Name: Mirenol Rush
    Appearance:
    AnimeGuy16.jpg

Personality: Mirenol is a very passionate young man who loves pokemon. He has a tendency of becoming highly initiative during battle and takes no mercy at losing. However, since most of the new trainers drop by his gym, he is very great at testing their skill rather than the win itself. That being said, he is willing to help people grow and learn around his time inside of the gym. He can be very offensive when he is being honest, even to the point to where it hurts the most. But in the end he's always trying to make someone better.
    Brief Bio: Mirenol comes from a typical family of four. He has one younger sister who is currently traveling through the region to become a strong pokemon coordinator rather than a trainer. Ever since he was young he has always been in love with rock type pokemon due to the fact they are full of willpower and endurance despite their many weaknesses.
    City/Location: ??? ( Big South-Western City )

Serperion

The Fallen King
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2014
    WARNING! COLOSSAL IMAGE WARNING!
    Spoiler:

Significantly Enlarged Version for Naming and stuff.

Routes - Numbered 1-68
    Towns and Cities (Detailed descriptions need to be made)
    Spoiler:

Significant Locations
    Spoiler:

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Here's the problem, once the map is complete (the actual drawing portion of this project) there really isn't anything art related that can be done, especially if you guys aren't drawing your own RP characters. Therefore, this really has no place in A&D because it's mostly an RP. The other bad news is that I can't just move this thread over there, as threads need to be approved by a moderator, and I'm afraid this wouldn't be in its current state. :( Feel free to join any of the current running RP's that are going on in the Roleplay Corner though!

Now, if you guys are going to showcase a bunch of quick maps you have made, than that's fine. But as it stands, this is only going to generate more character sheets, Pokemon placing, and location naming, which does not have a place in Art & Design. On this basis I'm going to close this thread. However, I encourage the owner to contact me so we may discuss the future of this project if there is to be one.

Sorry guys! Good luck!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back