• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lets play fire red

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drago~

Draconic
Years
  • Hey there guys, just wanted to say I have a livestream set up and i'm playing fire red for the first time ever. I could use a few pokefans telling me all the best things to do and such. If any of you think I should post the link, don't get me wrong, I don't want to get mislead under the advertise your own site. I think its just a bit of fun watching my fail of a team go on.
    I have started part way through my journey, so far just past Lt Surge with a level 40 something Charizard and level 25 Diggy.
    Yay or nay on wanting to see?

Nikorasu

Shut down the devil sound
    Years
  • Livestream?

I'm interested!!

I dont have much advice for you i only played once :P

Drago~

Draconic
    Years
  • Alrighty then. ht t p: //w ww. livestream.com/dragoscave
    (Had to space that out due to me being under 15 posts for now, so make sure to make it right when you copy paste it, can't post links ^ ^")

You will see the live screen first off, it might be that im offline which means im not broadcasting live. Underneath that you will see some of my other videos, my latest pokemon upload will be on Jun 23 2010, should be named too if you find it.
    Take into mind I didn't know how loud the music would be so my voice is pretty quiet, going to change that next time!
    Some of my other videos are tests of my HD webcam which look like a buckey of fail trail. Hopefully I can get a system which can connect my xbox to my laptop, then all sorts of crazy shtuff will be a happening.

If some of you can spread the news it would be much appreciated. I can even advertise the site if desired. I will also try and figure out what times I get on. I'm UK based so staying up to do a show for America land would be tiresome.

Last edited:

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • This thread eally belongs in the Challengs forum, I think. But I'm not so sure so, as the reporter says, 'kthxbai'.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back