• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Let's Play Pokemon Blue Version

MasterLemon

What's for tea?
    Years
    As you can tell by the title; I managed to remember to add "version" in. It really doesn't matter but Backloggery users can get really steamed by it for some reason.

Hi, I'm MasterLemon. Alongside Castlevania: Symphony of the Night; I also did a Let's Play on Pokemon Blue Version which I'm going to bring here. This also used to be on Blogger so I'll give a link below. In these earlier parts; I wrote walls of text describing the Pokemon in question's liability in the game. Whilst I'll still give a nod to the Pokemon and where they would rank in my personal tier list in the game; my analysis won't be as long.

The obligatory link to my earlier parts.

Without further to do; I can begin Part 10.
    Spoiler:

MasterLemon

What's for tea?
    Years
    Part 11
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

MasterLemon

What's for tea?
    Years
    Part 12
    Spoiler:

MasterLemon

What's for tea?
    Years
    You know what? I don't like doing this and I don't like my commentary. I'm going to end this before it gets more stale than it already was.

Back