• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lets Play Pokemon FireRed [Expert Edition]

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2012
    Lets Play Pokemon FireRed [Expert Edition]

Whats up guy's then names ThatsWhiteBro or you can call me Hek. I recently started posting up videos on Youtube and i have started doing a bit of a Let's Play series of Pokemon FireRed. Now this isnt a normal Pokemon FireRed i have some little changes to this game thanks to this forum if you would like to know the changes click on the spoiler below otherwise you can watch the series. Im not going to put in detail what the changes are just the main details. Anyway i hope you guys check my videos out. if yous like them please leave a comment ether on Youtube or this forum to give me feed back on my videos. I will be releasing a new Pokemon video every other day i think it will be Monday, Wednesday, Friday so three eps a week until my internet upgrades then i will be doing a episode every day.

Spoiler:

Lets Play Pokemon FireRed [Expert Edition] - Episode 1: So it BEGINS!

Lets Play Pokemon FireRed [Expert Edition] - Episode 2: My first capture

Lets Play Pokemon FireRed [Expert Edition] - Episode 3: Battle of the Ummm... Uhhh...

Lets Play Pokemon FireRed [Expert Edition] - Episode 4: PEWTER GYM Fail/Win

Lets Play Pokemon FireRed [Expert Edition] - Episode 5: I'm finally getting somewhere

*New Episode*
    Lets Play Pokemon FireRed Expert Edition - Episode 6 Beasting up my Pokemon

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2012

Lets Play Pokemon FireRed [Expert Edition] - Episode 5: I'm finally getting somewhere

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2012
    *New Episode*
    Lets Play Pokemon FireRed Expert Edition - Episode 6 Beasting up my Pokemon

Back