• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Lets talk Fossils.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mooglehunter

Teh non-Haxor
Years
  • I hope you realize telling me this is not productive and by your definition, is against your own rules. I'm fully aware of the character limit, if I wasn't, how would I bypass it? You see, by telling me something I already know, you're being counter-productive yourself. Pointing out Lapras is already a "Nessie" is heavily productive good chap!

lol, there is a ring of truth to what you are saying, but in past forum experiences, arguin with the admins/moderators is like arguin with the ref. you never win

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    I think it depends on which real word area Isshu is based on. If it's America, then the developers has a lot of options to choose from. I'd love to see an Utahraptor (Poison/Rock?), Anchiceratops (Electric/Rock?), Torvosaurus (Fire/Rock?) and Acrocanthosaurus (Water/Rock?) based Pokémon. 8D

But I'm prettty sure they would go with the most known Dinosaurs, such as the Tyrannosaurus and the Stegosaurus. :/

EDIT: How can I forget about the Megalodon? O: It would be AWESOME if there was a Megalodon based fossil Pokémon! 8D However, I'm not sure if Rock is a good type for it...maybe Water/Dark?

Last edited:

Hydrath

Pokemon Pirate/Water Trainer
    Years
  • Don't bypass the character limit. If you don't have anything productive to say, don't say anything at all.
    It actually was productive. He/she pointed out that Plesiosaur was already implemented in the game by means of lapras (a wonderful gen 1 pokemon).... in so few words that is.

Counter productive would be something like
    No!

Fillerrrrrrrrrrrrrr

tangvor

Pokemon FTW
    Years
  • Too down for a sabertooth tiger!
    I was going to say a Mammoth but Mamoswine is too close already xP

GreenLanturn

Interior Crocodile Fraligatr
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Feb 26, 2012
    Im hoping for some good fossil pokemon in these, i loved lileep/cradily and Anorith/Armaldo, the fourth Gen ones were just meh IMO. We need some that arent part rock type, like dinosaurs.

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
    Years
  • Also I would like to add to my other list, a Dodo Bird Pokemon, Giant Sentapeed Pokemon, Megalodon...A 50 FOOT SHARK!

or Maybe a Therizinosaurus...

Lets talk Fossils.

Le Creep!

~don't act blonde.
    Years
  • Yes, I would like a true T-Rex Pokémon. Also, I hate the idea of having to press 'A' on a rugged rock everytime I would like to get a fossil, and I know the chances are very slim anyway :\

Perhaps during the game we could obtain a Spade and there would be a desert area, like you said, and we could shovel around for fossils. :D

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • I want some epic-looking fossil Pokémon. Given the epic looks of the Pokémon revealed so far, I don't think that's a long stretch.

A Fire-type Sabretooth? (well, with rock or ground as a second type, derp) A T-rex would be nice too (preferably with metal parts to make it look more kickass, xD). Plesiosaur's been done already, although I wouldn't mind another one.

A T-rex/Ankylosaur combo would be cool - one offense-based, the other defense-based, as all sets of fossils have been.

Le Creep!

~don't act blonde.
    Years
  • A Sabre Tooth Pokémon! I think that would be great. It would be epic, IMO.

I think it would be a Dark or Normal type, however.

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2012
    You guys are neglecting the sea creature :(
    There hasn't been a water/rock fossil yet

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
  • ^AGREED.

To add insult to injury he could be a Rock/Ground LOL

cough cough DODUO cough cough

A Sabre Tooth Pokémon! I think that would be great. It would be epic, IMO.

I think it would be a Dark or Normal type, however.

cough cough RAIKOU cough cough

I want some epic-looking fossil Pokémon. Given the epic looks of the Pokémon revealed so far, I don't think that's a long stretch.

A Fire-type Sabretooth? (well, with rock or ground as a second type, derp) A T-rex would be nice too (preferably with metal parts to make it look more kickass, xD). Plesiosaur's been done already, although I wouldn't mind another one.

A T-rex/Ankylosaur combo would be cool - one offense-based, the other defense-based, as all sets of fossils have been.

Torterra is an Ankylosaur without the mace ball thing on his tail.

Last edited:

beca

◔_____◔
    Years
  • I like the sabertooth idea.
    I'm also hoping for a woolly mammoth Pokemon :)

Myles

Seriously?
    Years
  • Kabuto and Kabutops are also Water/Rock. And Lileep, Cradilly, Anorith and Armaldo, while not Water type, are based on sea creatures.

But yeah, I know what you mean. Relicanth would have been the perfect opportunity, but it didn't get the fossil treatment.

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2012
    But yeah, I know what you mean. Relicanth would have been the perfect opportunity, but it didn't get the fossil treatment.

Yea something along the lines of Relicanth would be perfect. Imagine if they brought him back and and made an evo of him :O

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back