• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Level 100s

Metakazam

Is a Loon.
Years
  • How many do you have and what are the story on some of them?

I have 31 personaly. About 22 with superier IV's just sitting in Emerald 1 of which is a Pelliper. The story on this thing is odd but I'll tell it anyways. So recently(about 6 months ago) I restarted Emerald and started with Torchic so I go and do that SUPER fun stuff at the begining and finaly get my Pokeballs and well the first pokemon I caught was a Wingull that I was planning on using on my team but looking at the nature I was like meh I want my early wing attacks to do a little more damage(nature being Bold). So I go to the center and release it...Or so I thought it was all somthing like "WTF I aint goin no where" and I'm all like wtf I mean awww so well I kept it through the WHOLE game and through the Elite 4then a while afterwords I use a helluva lot of EV reduceing berrys and wipe him clean and EV train him. Then a while longer I use him against the frontier and get ownd the END hope you enjoyed the story. Whats yours?

Back