• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Question] Level Cap per gym

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    Hi there,
    i make my first pokemon fan game and i want to have a level cap that goes higher after each gym (for example after 1 Gym max lv.30, after 2 Gym Max lv.35, ...). The only problem i have is that i need a script for it that works with Pokemon Essentials V19.1 . Does anyone have one or nows were i can get one?

NoNoNever

Creator from Pokemon Illuison, Pokemon Arcadia, Po
    Years
  • Hi there,
    i make my first pokemon fan game and i want to have a level cap that goes higher after each gym (for example after 1 Gym max lv.30, after 2 Gym Max lv.35, ...). The only problem i have is that i need a script for it that works with Pokemon Essentials V19.1 . Does anyone have one or nows were i can get one?

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=452355 we use this in v19.1

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    I will test it tommorow but thx in advance

*I see you are German like me*: Danke i werd morgen gleich testen.

Back