• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Levi's TM thread

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2008
    Welcome to Levi's TM thread

i am happy to say that i have obtained every tm through trade. but what to do with all of them simple i will give them away i tried the pika club forums but that place only gets a few users a day. so i am now moved to here. i will trade any tm for free or for a price depends but for the first trade i will ask for a waterstone to complete my evee collection. if it is really difficult to get tho i might ask for an item.

just message me if you want one or post its better to message tho

WARNING!!!!! not all moves can be taught through a tm

fc: 4682 8180 3359

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    I have 2 water stones and I'm looking for Flash Cannon and Dragon Pulse, is there anyhting else you want?

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2008
    yes i will get you those things right away i will put them with a small level pokemon like starly.

ancientmew whats your fc:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2008
    ok ancient mew i will get yours ready john hasnt got on yet so you can go first do you have a head set

Last edited:

Shi No Tenshi

Mudkip Enthusiast
    Years
    If you still need water stones, I've got one I can trade you. Otherwise, we can work something else out. I need the TM for Stone Edge.

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2008
    it will be a sec to those who are waiting

jecaval and shi i will need your fc's and jecavl what do you have to offer

Last edited:
    Back