• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF 100% LEGIT 6IV Japanese ditto NON HACKED FT Shinies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2020
    I want to be able to enter tournaments so I don't want a hacked ditto to breed with but I need a 6IV one from a different region

Lol. Actually offspring of hacked Pokémon are considered legit so it doesn't matter if it's hacked or not if it's just for breeding. It only matters if you plan on using that ditto.

Oblox

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    Still would like non hacked, cause of personal reasons

You'll be lucky I think is the only response.

I honestly doubt a legal 6IV ditto exists, chance says it COULD happen but proving its 100% legit would be troublesome at best. Now if hyper training had worked for breeding purposes Game freak could have finally legitimised the 6IV ditto but they didnt.

Years
  • Lol. Actually offspring of hacked Pokémon are considered legit so it doesn't matter if it's hacked or not if it's just for breeding. It only matters if you plan on using that ditto.

That is actually not true. Official statement from Pokemon company in regards to offspring of hacked pokemon is that it is NOT legit. Verlisify had an episode about that on youtube (I'm not a fan of him but he has some good points). For pokemon to be considered legit, it has to be obtained through legitimate, in-game means. Breeding with hacked mon is not a legitimate way of obtaining pokemon. However, the problem is that as long as the offspring is completely legal there is no way of knowing whether its parents were hacked or not.

As for 6IV JPN Ditto - all I can say is good luck. I would say that unless you find that Ditto yourself you will never be 100% sure that it is legit.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2017
    6IV Dittos were/are easily available by means of RNG abuse in previous generation games. I'm reasonably sure the shiny 6IV Japanese Ditto from the giveaway here was obtained by this method.
    (And I know RNG abuse is a form of cheating, but still no hacking is involved.)

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2020
    That is actually not true. Official statement from Pokemon company in regards to offspring of hacked pokemon is that it is NOT legit. Verlisify had an episode about that on youtube (I'm not a fan of him but he has some good points). The only problem is that as long as the offspring is legal there is no way of knowing whether its parents were legit or not.

As for 6IV JPN Ditto - all I can say is good luck. I would say that unless you find that Ditto yourself you will never be 100% sure that it is legit.

Lol actually no that's bs. I know you're lying. The Pokémon company has never released a statement such as that. So yeah look it up. The offspring ARE considered legit. Do you realize how stupid that sounds? That they're not legit. There's probably millions of hacked Pokémon offspring and their descendants people are using right now, sitting in boxes, being bred.

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
    Years
  • That is actually not true. Official statement from Pokemon company in regards to offspring of hacked pokemon is that it is NOT legit. Verlisify had an episode about that on youtube (I'm not a fan of him but he has some good points). For pokemon to be considered legit, it has to be obtained through legitimate, in-game means. Breeding with hacked mon is not a legitimate way of obtaining pokemon. However, the problem is that as long as the offspring is completely legal there is no way of knowing whether its parents were hacked or not.

Verlisify is not a good source for any information. He is often incorrect, and everything he posts has already been done by other sources dozens of times. He just exaggerates and makes clickbait titles after stealing all of his information from other sources. Children of hacked Ditto are not illegitimate by any means because the Ditto doesn't pass anything down except IV and Nature.

Closing this.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back