• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] LF: 2010 or 2006 Europe or American Mew, or pokemon ranch mew or Japanese preorder mew , FT: A event pokemon or shiny(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Looking for a legit, non-hack 2010 or 2006 European or American, English name Mew or pokemon ranch mew or japanese preorder mew without a nickname. FT:
    -6 Gen Celebi (Either Poke'bank or recent wifi event, both Lvl 100, ID: 03016, OT: GF
    -6 Gen Event ORAS shiny metagross, ID: 11214, OT: Steven
    -6 Gen Event XY Torchic evolved into Blaziken, ID: 10123, OT: XY
    -6 Gen Contrary Serperior, ID: 01225, OT: Present
    -6 Gen Reckless Emboar, ID: 01295, OT: Present
    -6 Gen Darkrai, ID: 04194, OT: (japanese Symbols) EDIT: I think its a wonderland darkrai
    -4 Gen Shiny Giratina from Arceus egg (Possibly hacked?), ID: 24794, OT: MTRULES
    -5 Gen zoroark from the trailer in Black or White, ID: 05718, OT: MAX
    -Distant land dog trio (Probably Gen 3?), ID: 61954, OT: WES (ID and OT same for the whole trio)

Shinys FT:
    -Gyarados from Gen 4 HeartGold
    -Ferrow Lvl 48 Not 6 gen
    -Japanese Ariados Lvl 26 Not 6 Gen
    -Octillery Lvl 65 6 Gen
    -Gastly Lvl 8 Not 6 Gen
    -Umbreon Lvl 30 6 Gen
    -Paras Lvl 30 6 Gen
    -Infernape Lvl 50 Not 6 Gen
    -Tentacrule Lvl 30 6 Gen
    -Barboach Lvl 25 6 gen

If interested post your friend code and what pokemon you would like out of the list , I will post my friendcode in response to you.

Last edited:
    Years
    Just checked poke'bank here is what I have event wise;
    -6 Gen Contrary Serperior
    -6 Gen Reckless Emboar
    -6 Gen Darkrai
    -4 Gen Shiny Giratina from egg (Possibly hacked?)
    -5 Gen zoroark
    -Distant land dog trio (Probably Gen 3?)

Last edited:
    Years
    Let me check for you about the zoroark, and the giratinia was lvl 63 when i first got it and I leveled it up to lvl 100. EDIT: No the zoroark can not renember sludgebomb saddly.

Last edited:
    Years
    Oh and I also have a distant land Suicune, entei and raikou if they are special at all. Btw the Zoroark is the one you get by bringing one of the shiny dog trio to the caravan in Black or white.

Years
    Oh and I also have a distant land Suicune, entei and raikou if they are special at all. Btw the Zoroark is the one you get by bringing one of the shiny dog trio to the caravan in Black or white.

could u tell me the OT and ID of your events. that way it'd be easier to find them on serebii. thanks!

Years
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mew125 View Post
    All events or any inparticular?
    the distant land dog trio and the zoroark

-4 Gen Shiny Giratina from Arceus egg (Possibly hacked?), ID: 24794, OT: MTRULES
    -5 Gen zoroark from the trailer in Black or White, ID: 05718, OT: MAX
    -Distant land dog trio (Probably Gen 3?), ID: 61954, OT: WES (ID and OT same for the whole trio) EDIT: I believe that they are from coliseum

Years
    I was told by the trader, and its location is from Johto region so unless it was hacked, must be an egg.

Last edited:
    Years
    I can reserve the shiny Girantina for you for 48 hour if you would like, due to having possible trade offers for it already.

Years
    Actually I'm interested in this

6 Gen Darkrai, ID: 04194, OT: (japanese Symbols) EDIT: I think its a wonderland darkrai

I can give u the FAL2010 Mew or the AURA or MYSTRY or the GF Mew given to japanese ppl for the RBY Virtual console release

Years
    Any of them mew's untouched at all, I more intrested if they are untouched (I also accept clones)? BTW I have a Lvl 100 Darkrai and Lvl 56 one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back