• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] LF: 4IV Foreign Ditto FT: 4IV ENG Ditto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hi Im looking to get a foreign ditto (Non-ENG) for hatching shinies. My Ditto has IV's in Hp, Defense, Sp.Def, and Speed. Its nature is Careful. I have another with IV's in Defense, Sp.Atk, Sp.Def, and Speed and its nature is Impish. Thanks! :)

EDIT: This for Gen 7. Forgot to mention this earlier.

Last edited:

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    If you have a gen 6 game I can get you a 6IV JPN Ditto. There used to be a big giveaway for these, I was going to link the post but I can't seem to find it. I've been away for awhile haha.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2017
    Hey, I would like to trade you my 4 IV German Ditto.
    I would prefer the second ditto. Mine has 31 Sp Atk, 31 Sp def, 31 speed, 31 Atk and about 10 in HP and def.
    Friend code: 0490-5276-2863
    Ingame: Niklas

Years
  • Hey, I would like to trade you my 4 IV German Ditto.
    I would prefer the second ditto. Mine has 31 Sp Atk, 31 Sp def, 31 speed, 31 Atk and about 10 in HP and def.
    Friend code: 0490-5276-2863
    Ingame: Niklas

For Gen7 correct if so, I'll trade you when available. I added you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back