• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF: 6IV Ditto FT: Any legendary or event Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
Years
  • Hiya, I know this is a relatively common request but iv looked everywhere els and been scammed out of a few good Pokemon on GTS hoping to get one when someone claimed it was a 6IV but turns out it wasn't.
    I'd be happy to clone the ditto so that you don't have to lose it I just need it for maybe half hour I could even clone a few extras for you to trade with other people. Or maybe if someone could suggest a trade shop where I might find one?
    Thanks

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Hiya, I know this is a relatively common request but iv looked everywhere els and been scammed out of a few good Pokemon on GTS hoping to get one when someone claimed it was a 6IV but turns out it wasn't.
    I'd be happy to clone the ditto so that you don't have to lose it I just need it for maybe half hour I could even clone a few extras for you to trade with other people. Or maybe if someone could suggest a trade shop where I might find one?
    Thanks

Seriously, really? This is sounding stupid to me, dittos are free, give me your fc and use mine and I can meet you in there, I only ask for a zigzagoon please.

Zal

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 24, 2015
    Hiya, I know this is a relatively common request but iv looked everywhere els and been scammed out of a few good Pokemon on GTS hoping to get one when someone claimed it was a 6IV but turns out it wasn't.
    Thanks

So long as youre willing to clone it, I can give you one. :3 I recently just got one from this forum as well. Im available most times of day as well. Im looking for a ditto with a 0 speed IV myself.

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
  • Seriously, really? This is sounding stupid to me, dittos are free, give me your fc and use mine and I can meet you in there, I only ask for a zigzagoon please.

Really 6IV dittos for breeding? Iv looked around and couldn't find any, maybe I'm looking in the wrong places

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
  • So long as youre willing to clone it, I can give you one. :3 I recently just got one from this forum as well. Im available most times of day as well. Im looking for a ditto with a 0 speed IV myself.

Hiya I'd really appreciate that, what would you like in return?

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
  • I dont really meed anything in return so long as I get mine back. ^~^. When can you trade? Im available whenever.

Wow, that's really nice of you, okey well in in a battle right now how about in 20 minutes?
    Do you want a few extras? There good trading Pokemon on this site

Zal

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 24, 2015
    Yeah sure! And Ive already added you and Ill be ready to trade after I get outta the shower.

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
  • Yeah sure! And Ive already added you and Ill be ready to trade after I get outta the shower.

Okey let me know how many you want, it might take me slightly over half hour if you need a few but I should be done really quick and I'll have it straight back to you.

Oh and I love all the Midna of your posts :D

Zal

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 24, 2015
    Okey let me know how many you want, it might take me slightly over half hour if you need a few but I should be done really quick and I'll have it straight back to you.

Oh and I love all the Midna of your posts :D

Alrighty! I mean I only want maybe a couple. However mamy you want to clone is fine by me. (:

And thank you (•ө•)♡

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
  • Alrighty Ill be sure to check back in a little bit. ^~^

Okey, it's taking a little longer than I was hoping but iv got one done, so if your nervous about me keeping it for a little longer I can give you that one back now and keep cloning a few more for you or I can trade you the 3 or 4 as soon as I have them it's completely up to you :)

Zal

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 24, 2015
    Okey, it's taking a little longer than I was hoping but iv got one done, so if your nervous about me keeping it for a little longer I can give you that one back now and keep cloning a few more for you or I can trade you the 3 or 4 as soon as I have them it's completely up to you :)

Oh no its fine take all the time you need. Im prepared to let you keep it for a while if you need to. Take all the time you need. :p

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back