• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF 6IV Ditto

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2014
    Hey there! As the title says I am looking for a flawless Ditto. I'm really wanting to kick start my breeding in Pokemon X and I have been quite unsuccessful in catching a wild flawless ditto.

I unfortunately do not have much to offer as I have only recently completed the game. Probably my best two are as follows

Shiny Ninetales
    31/0/31/31/31/31
    Nature: Modest
    HA: Drought
    EV Trained in Spa. Attk. and Spd. (can reset it if need be)
    Abilites: Energy Ball, Hypnosis, Flamethrower, Will-o-wisp

Xerneas
    31/31/x/x/x/31
    Nature: Naive
    Ability: Fairy Aura
    No EV training
    Abilities: Gravity, Geomancy, Moonblast, Megahorn

Fairy Tale~

Straight Outta Compton
    Years
    Hey there! As the title says I am looking for a flawless Ditto. I'm really wanting to kick start my breeding in Pokemon X and I have been quite unsuccessful in catching a wild flawless ditto.

I unfortunately do not have much to offer as I have only recently completed the game. Probably my best two are as follows

Shiny Ninetales
    31/0/31/31/31/31
    Nature: Modest
    HA: Drought
    EV Trained in Spa. Attk. and Spd. (can reset it if need be)
    Abilites: Energy Ball, Hypnosis, Flamethrower, Will-o-wisp

Xerneas
    31/31/x/x/x/31
    Nature: Naive
    Ability: Fairy Aura
    No EV training
    Abilities: Gravity, Geomancy, Moonblast, Megahorn
    I can probaly get one for you for the shiny ninetales.

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2014
    My apologies sir. I have completed the trade. Though, If I run across some shinies through breeding I can keep in touch with you about them.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    Since you have completed the trade then this thread is no longer needed. Closing it to prevent unnecessary posts.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back