• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF: 6iv foreign ditto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2017
    Im thinking about doing this as my next breeding project. Does it have to be foreign though? Im in the US, so I assume that means it won't be foreign. BTW, it will take several hours for me to complete a few 6IV Ditto's, so don't expect anything fast.

ihyatoeu

Sage
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2022
    Im thinking about doing this as my next breeding project. Does it have to be foreign though? Im in the US, so I assume that means it won't be foreign. BTW, it will take several hours for me to complete a few 6IV Ditto's, so don't expect anything fast.

Although I would prefer a non english 6iv ditto for shiny breeding a regular 6iv ditto would also be nice. There's no rush, if you manage to get one just let me know what you would want.

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2017
    My apologies, I didn't know you couldn't breed dittos. I can get 6IV pokemon, just not dittos or legendaries, go figure. I don't RNG the game either.

ihyatoeu

Sage
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2022
    My apologies, I didn't know you couldn't breed dittos. I can get 6IV pokemon, just not dittos or legendaries, go figure. I don't RNG the game either.

Lol, don't worry, i thought it was kind of strange when you said it would only take you a couple of hours. Thanks anyway though.

ihyatoeu

Sage
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2022
    What shinies/legends do you have to offer?

The ones I currently have for trade are mild shiny charmander with xx/xx/31/31/31/31, shiny adamant dratini with perfect iv's, shiny ho-oh UT, liberty pass victini UT, ALAMOS and movie darkrai and lv.100 shiny ev trained (attack/speed) Haxorus.

Last edited:

ihyatoeu

Sage
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2022
    Do you have any Competitive Legendaries?

Well, I've got a shiny 6iv timid rayquaza from johto, and a 4iv timid smr2012 keldeo. But the rayquaza i would need to clone it first since I'm down to my last one

ihyatoeu

Sage
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2022
    May I know the Keldeo's IV spread? Is it 31/30/30/31/31/31?

The spread is 31/x/31/31/x/31, but i'm not sure how to determine the unknown attack and sp.def ones. But the judge does say it has outstanding potential.

ihyatoeu

Sage
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2022
    As long as the Sp. Def stat is ok, I'll take it. My FC: 4725-8544-3445 and my IGN is Alex.

Thing is, i'm currently at my job's computer. But if it's not a problem for you i'll add you and send you a pm as soon as I get back home. Sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks a lot for helping me out :).

Years
  • Thing is, i'm currently at my job's computer. But if it's not a problem for you i'll add you and send you a pm as soon as I get back home. Sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks a lot for helping me out :).

I'm in no hurry man! Take your time! It really isn't a big deal, as long as you can trade before 6:00 PM (EST). It is my limit. I can never go past that time. Sorry for this inconvenience.

ihyatoeu

Sage
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2022
    I'm in no hurry man! Take your time! It really isn't a big deal, as long as you can trade before 6:00 PM (EST). It is my limit. I can never go past that time. Sorry for this inconvenience.

Lol, well in the worst case scenario i will be at this time tomorrow at my house since i don't work saturdays, so it's all good :). I'll be in contact.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back