• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] LF: A Couple Of FEMALE Version Exclusives! (Specific Balls)

Status
Not open for further replies.

℣ếṋǜȿ

Equimon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2017
    Hello! Currently seeking some version exclusives in Pokemon Sun. Can exchange any Pokemon moon exclusives or possibly an event (1:2/1:3 ratio), being I want them specific.

LF: FEMALE

Alolan Vulpix (Low Lvl if possible) caught in a Heavy, Moon, (Apricorns Preferred) Beast, or Dive ball.
    Passimian (Low Lvl if possible) caught in a Friend, (Apricorns Preferred) Nest, Timer, or Premier ball.
    Turtonator (Lowest Lvl possible) caught in a Level, Fast, Sport, (Apricorns Preferred) Repeat, or Timer ball.

Buzzwhole (Freshly Caught) in a Beast Ball.
    Kartana (Freshly Caught) in a Beast Ball.

IF YOU CAN HELP ME WITH THIS AND THEY'RE IN THEIR SPECIFIED APRICORN BALLS I WILL OFFER A BR/EVENT SHINY & TREAT YOU VERY WELL GOING FORWARD.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2020
    I have a freshly caught kartana in a beast ball what shinies do you have

EDIT I now have a beast ball Chinese alolan vulpix

Last edited:

Meluvia

Miss Magius
    Years
    Not the balls you want but thought I might offer in case you're interested.
    I have the Easter Egg event Passimian and Turtonator, so they're in Cherish Balls.
    I got them hatched shiny, and they're both female.

Or, I do have a female shiny Turtonator I hatched myself in a Fast Ball.

℣ếṋǜȿ

Equimon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2017
    Not the balls you want but thought I might offer in case you're interested.
    I have the Easter Egg event Passimian and Turtonator, so they're in Cherish Balls.
    I got them hatched shiny, and they're both female.

Or, I do have a female shiny Turtonator I hatched myself in a Fast Ball.

What if I gave you 3 BR shinies? I'll check when I get home which ones I have.

℣ếṋǜȿ

Equimon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2017
    I have a freshly caught kartana in a beast ball what shinies do you have

EDIT I now have a beast ball Chinese alolan vulpix

I will trade you the opposite version exclusives , both in beast balls. I only trade shinies for shinies or apricorn balls.

℣ếṋǜȿ

Equimon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2017
    I'm not really too interested in shinies myself, unless they're legends with specific natures, as I breed them all myself.

Well the shinies you're offering aren't really each worth a good nature shiny legend, however I do have a couple of legends. I'd really like those Pokemon. So I'll do a deal of 2 shiny BR legends for those Pokemon. What legends are you looking for?

Meluvia

Miss Magius
    Years
    Well the shinies you're offering aren't really each worth a good nature shiny legend, however I do have a couple of legends. I'd really like those Pokemon. So I'll do a deal of 2 shiny BR legends for those Pokemon. What legends are you looking for?

Timid Mewtwo with Unnerve and Gameboy Symbol
    Timid Mewtwo with Pressure
    Calm Zapdos with Static and Gameboy Symbol
    Modest Articuno with Snow Cloak and Gameboy Symbol
    Modest Moltres with Pressure
    Timid Moltres with Flame Body and Gameboy Symbol
    Bold Lugia
    Impish Regirock
    Modest Kyogre
    Jolly Rayquaza
    Jolly Azelf
    Bold Uxie
    Timid Heatran
    Modest Dialga
    Modest Giratina
    Jolly Terrakion
    Jolly Cobalion
    Jolly Virizion
    Adamant/Impish/Timid Landorus
    Timid Reshiram
    Jolly Type: Null
    Jolly Silvally
    Rash/Naive Deoxys (Birth Island)
    Timid Manaphy (Pokemon Ranger)
    Relaxed Phione
    Timid Darkrai (Newmoon Island)
    Calm/Careful Mew (Japanese Old Sea Map)

Those are all the ones I'm looking for currently, Preferably all with English names, no nicknames, and less than 6 IVs.

℣ếṋǜȿ

Equimon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2017
    Timid Mewtwo with Unnerve and Gameboy Symbol
    Timid Mewtwo with Pressure
    Calm Zapdos with Static and Gameboy Symbol
    Modest Articuno with Snow Cloak and Gameboy Symbol
    Modest Moltres with Pressure
    Timid Moltres with Flame Body and Gameboy Symbol
    Bold Lugia
    Impish Regirock
    Modest Kyogre
    Jolly Rayquaza
    Jolly Azelf
    Bold Uxie
    Timid Heatran
    Modest Dialga
    Modest Giratina
    Jolly Terrakion
    Jolly Cobalion
    Jolly Virizion
    Adamant/Impish/Timid Landorus
    Timid Reshiram
    Jolly Type: Null
    Jolly Silvally
    Rash/Naive Deoxys (Birth Island)
    Timid Manaphy (Pokemon Ranger)
    Relaxed Phione
    Timid Darkrai (Newmoon Island)
    Calm/Careful Mew (Japanese Old Sea Map)

Those are all the ones I'm looking for currently, Preferably all with English names, no nicknames, and less than 6 IVs.

I believe I have Timid Mewtwo and Bold Lugia. I havent updated the pokebank though so is it possible we trade them in ORAS amd your shinies in S&M?

AlfieOhAlfie

Breeder and Dream Ball fanatic
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2019
    Hello! Currently seeking some version exclusives in Pokemon Sun. Can exchange any Pokemon moon exclusives or possibly an event (1:2/1:3 ratio), being I want them specific.

LF: FEMALE

Alolan Vulpix (Low Lvl if possible) caught in a Heavy, Moon, (Apricorns Preferred) Beast, or Dive ball.
    Passimian (Low Lvl if possible) caught in a Friend, (Apricorns Preferred) Nest, Timer, or Premier ball.
    Turtonator (Lowest Lvl possible) caught in a Level, Fast, Sport, (Apricorns Preferred) Repeat, or Timer ball.

Buzzwhole (Freshly Caught) in a Beast Ball.
    Kartana (Freshly Caught) in a Beast Ball.

IF YOU CAN HELP ME WITH THIS AND THEY'RE IN THEIR SPECIFIED APRICORN BALLS I WILL OFFER A BR/EVENT SHINY & TREAT YOU VERY WELL GOING FORWARD.

Ello!

I cancer breed you a friend ball Passimian and a Moon ball vulpix of you haven't got those already! :)

What do you offer?

℣ếṋǜȿ

Equimon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2017
    Ello!

I cancer breed you a friend ball Passimian and a Moon ball vulpix of you haven't got those already! :)

What do you offer?

If they're not shiny, I'll just give you the opposite version exclusives (Alolan Sandshrew/Oranguru) in your ball of choice. However if they're both female & decent natured, I could give you an event for them both.

Meluvia

Miss Magius
    Years
    Sorry for the slow reply.

Yeah, just give me like 15 hours, lol. I'm in New York, its 2:19 a.m. right now. What would be the best time for you?

Best times for me are between 8-11 pm MST.
    I won't be able to trade tonight, Saturday, though. Finally getting around to having my birthday party. xD

I should be available again come Sunday.

℣ếṋǜȿ

Equimon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2017
    Happy Birthday, fellow Taurus! :D I currently just celebrated my birthday on the 22nd! (Hence, my slow replies :/) Currently updating my pokebank. However, I just realized that the shiny Lugia unfortunate has a timid nature :( I do have your shiny Timid Mewtwo though. I'm going to look through the list you posted to see what other legends you need but Mewtwo is definitely a go!

℣ếṋǜȿ

Equimon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2017
    Best times for me are between 8-11 pm MST.
    I won't be able to trade tonight, Saturday, though. Finally getting around to having my birthday party. xD

I should be available again come Sunday.
    Happy Birthday, fellow Taurus! :D I currently just celebrated my birthday on the 22nd! (Hence, my slow replies :/) Currently updating my pokebank. However, I just realized that the shiny Lugia unfortunate has a timid nature I do have your shiny Timid Mewtwo though. I'm going to look through the list you posted to see what other legends you need but Mewtwo is definitely a go!

Meluvia

Miss Magius
    Years
    Happy Birthday, fellow Taurus! :D I currently just celebrated my birthday on the 22nd! (Hence, my slow replies :/) Currently updating my pokebank. However, I just realized that the shiny Lugia unfortunate has a timid nature I do have your shiny Timid Mewtwo though. I'm going to look through the list you posted to see what other legends you need but Mewtwo is definitely a go!

Happy Birthday to you too!
    Yeah, no problem. I have a list of non shiny legends as well if you have any of those with the natures I'm looking for I'll also trade for them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back