• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF a Ditto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2015
    I have the following to offer:

Gardevoir
    Sandslash
    Gyarados
    Ninetails
    Swellow
    Rhyhorn
    Cyndaquil
    Squirtle
    Pikachu
    Voltorb
    Golem
    Kangaskhan
    Wynaut
    Spiritomb
    Castform

RhoAlpha

I lack sanity.
    Years
  • Did i hear that right? Hmmm? A ditto? I might just be able to trade you one for your kangaskhan, if you want.
    EDIT: what level is khangaskhan, anyway? I will trade regardless, but I would still like to know the levels. My ditto is level 37 btw.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2015
    Did i hear that right? Hmmm? A ditto? I might just be able to trade you one for your kangaskhan, if you want.
    EDIT: what level is khangaskhan, anyway? I will trade regardless, but I would still like to know the levels. My ditto is level 37 btw.

She is a level 21. I received her via wonder trade from Japan.

RhoAlpha

I lack sanity.
    Years
  • Great, well, uhm
    In order to trade, do we need to exchange friend codes? Sorry, I never have used websites to make trades.

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2015
    Great, well, uhm
    In order to trade, do we need to exchange friend codes? Sorry, I never have used websites to make trades.

Yeah, after that you just need to be on the game with wifi enabled. I'll invite you to a trade then.

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2015
    Thanks a bunch! I've been eager to breed my Leafeon to get the other eeveelutions and a lot of ther pokemons! Take care of Kangaskhan.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back