• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF a specific Articuno

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonicUpdater

Helping the trainers
Years
  • Hey i'm looking for an Articuno with some specific requirements so that i can use one for a team.

-The Articuno must either have a Bold or Calm nature.
    -It must have at least a high HP IV stat, and can't have any IV stats that are terrible. (It does not matter to me if its 31 or not as long as it's high to the point that its good(Over Decent))
    -The Articuno must be Kalos Native

I don't care if the articuno is shiny, if it's caught in a specific pokeball, or if it has a nickname.

In terms of what i'm able to offer, i have a collection of some random shinies (only a few with high iv's) and I have a collection of 3-5 iv pokemon. I'll try my best to give you what you would want in return.

If you want to trade with me, please PM me or post a reply.

P.S. I might not respond as fast, but I will try my best to get back to you as soon as possible, Thank You.

Drakonis

DrakonisVaughan
    Years
  • I have two! c: Can you list all the shiny high IVs you have?
    Articuno Lvl 71 (Named Slusy) Kalos Native
    Articuno Lvl 82 Kalos Native

both have the Ivs 31/31/xx/31/xx/xx
    although slusy has better in other stats than the regular articuno since slusy is outstanding and articuno is relatively superior.

SonicUpdater

Helping the trainers
    Years
  • Awesome i feel that the nicknamed Articuno will not only be a better choice for me but i feel nicknamed pokemon are more special.

(*Iv's may vary since i did not calculate this one)

here are the shinies with high Iv's and their natures:
    Infernape (outstanding potential) 31/31/31/31/x, Nature:Jolly, Ability:Blaze
    Pupitar(Average) x/31*/x/x/31*/31*, Nature:Relaxed, Ability: Shed Skin
    Haxorus/Tranchodon(Superior) x/31/x/x/x/31, Nature: Timid, Ability: Mold Breaker
    Shuppet/Ghostly(outstanding potential) x/x/x/31*/31*/31*, Nature: Careful, Ability: Insomnia
    Ponyta/Sara(outstanding potential) x/31/x/31/x/x, Nature: Careful, Ability: Run Away

These are the ones that are the best in my collection of shinies, if the list does not satisfy you i still have some high iv baby pokemon.:)

P.S. What are the natures on the Articunos?

Last edited:

Drakonis

DrakonisVaughan
    Years
  • Sorry, those don't really interest me. :/ Neither would high iv baby pokemon. I'm sure you'll find a good Articuno though! GTS has tons of em.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back