• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF: Absol with HA and EM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quasimoto

Lord Quas
Years
  • Good afternoon Pokécom, I am looking for an Absol with Justified and Play Rough, nature and ivs no important, but it could be good if it was inside a luxury ball.

I have some elekids (adamant/static/5iv perfect/egg moves[cross chop,ice punch]) and one fennekin (modest/magician/5iv perfect/luxball) and an absol(adamant/super luck/5iv perfect/egg moves[play rough]/luxball)

Thank you very much.

Years
  • Hey, if you're still looking for the Absol, give me a few minutes and I can try to breed one up for you?

EDIT: Sorry it's taking so long. I didn't have a male linoone so I had to go catch one. The Absol I have is in a dream ball so I'm sorry if you really wanted that luxury ball. Do you still want me to breed it for you?

Last edited:

Quasimoto

Lord Quas
    Years
  • Just wanting to tell you that I did edit my last post to mention that the Absol I have isn't in a Luxury Ball and want to make sure you're okay with that.

No problem, but I hope is male so I can work magic with it hahahaha thank you.
    Edit: no problem really, wich ever is fine.

Years
  • No problem, but I hope is male so I can work magic with it hahahaha thank you.
    Edit: no problem really, wich ever is fine.

Okay, the one I got to hatch actually turned out to be female. Sorry. If you'd like I can keep trying until I get a male one. And thank you for being so patient with me lol I'm kind of multitasking right now.

Quasimoto

Lord Quas
    Years
  • Okay, the one I got to hatch actually turned out to be female. Sorry. If you'd like I can keep trying until I get a male one. And thank you for being so patient with me lol I'm kind of multitasking right now.

you doing this for me, but if you want to make me happy then I am not going to complain hahahahahahaha
    Ill wait thank you again

Years
  • you doing this for me, but if you want to make me happy then I am not going to complain hahahahahahaha
    Ill wait thank you again

Okay, this is taking much longer than I expected so first, I want to say sorry. My biggest problem right now is getting the hidden ability to pass down. Hopefully you don't mind waiting a bit longer.

Quasimoto

Lord Quas
    Years
  • Okay, this is taking much longer than I expected so first, I want to say sorry. My biggest problem right now is getting the hidden ability to pass down. Hopefully you don't mind waiting a bit longer.

hahahaha I waited 5 day in ICU once, I am pretty pacient if I say so myself.

Quasimoto

Lord Quas
    Years
  • Well, I'm glad this didn't take 5 days to do! I've finally got a male HA Absol ready to trade!

I added you then, gotta get onrine soon, you didnt tell me what mon do you want. so please do, I feel less gulty about made you work hahahaha

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back