• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] LF: Alolan Muk

Status
Not open for further replies.

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
Years
  • As the title suggests, looking for an Alolan Muk to add to my SV roster.

Pokemon of note that I have to offer are:

Hisui Starters
    Galar Starters w/ HA
    Turtwig
    Piplup
    Azelf
    Mesprit
    Uxie
    Hisui Dialga
    Hisui Palkia
    Giratina

If you have a shiny male Alolan Grimer/Muk, I will trade a shiny Houndstone.

Years
  • I just moved over some Alolan forms into SV the other day lol

I don't currently have a spare, but I can breed an Alolan Grimer and evolve it into Alolan Muk by shoving Exp. candies down it's throat.
    I have the HA if you want it with HA. It'll be stuck with an Impish Nature since I need to breed it with an everstone so that it doesn't become Kanto Grimer/Muk. Nature Mints are cheap in SV though.

I'm looking for a Moon Ball Rufflet should you happen to have one.

If not, I got an Alolan Graveler I want to evolve, so if you help with that you can just send over any expendable Pokemon for the Muk.

MurkMire

Years
  • I just moved over some Alolan forms into SV the other day lol

I don't currently have a spare, but I can breed an Alolan Grimer and evolve it into Alolan Muk by shoving Exp. candies down it's throat.
    I have the HA if you want it with HA. It'll be stuck with an Impish Nature since I need to breed it with an everstone so that it doesn't become Kanto Grimer/Muk. Nature Mints are cheap in SV though.

I'm looking for a Moon Ball Rufflet should you happen to have one.

If not, I got an Alolan Graveler I want to evolve, so if you help with that you can just send over any expendable Pokemon for the Muk.

It can just be an Alolan Grimer, my apologies. I'll want to breed it for a shiny, but thank you.

I don't think I have a Moon Ball Rufflet, but I can certainly check when I get home from work… in about ten hours. :')

Otherwise, I would be fine with helping you evolve your Graveler.

I will get back with you later.

Last edited:
    Years
  • It can just be an Alolan Grimer, my apologies. I'll want to breed it for a shiny, but thank you.

I don't think I have a Moon Ball Rufflet, but I can certainly check when I get home from work… in about ten hours. :')

Otherwise, I would be fine with helping you evolve your Graveler.

I will get back with you later.

I'll leave it as an Alolan Grimer then.
    Do you want it with it's Hidden Ability?

Years
  • I don't think I have a Moon Ball Rufflet, but I can certainly check when I get home from work… in about ten hours. :')

Ah... I seem to have missed that time indication... that's roughly 1:21 AM / 01:21 for me.
    I generally go to bed at around midnight on workdays, so we might need to schedule a trade.

MurkMire

Years
  • Ah... I seem to have missed that time indication... that's roughly 1:21 AM / 01:21 for me.
    I generally go to bed at around midnight on workdays, so we might need to schedule a trade.

Mind if I just check back with you on Saturday? Friday is also gonna be a long work day for me. =/

Also, no Moon Balls. So, I'll help you with your trade evo.

Years
  • Mind if I just check back with you on Saturday? Friday is also gonna be a long work day for me. =/

Also, no Moon Balls. So, I'll help you with your trade evo.

Sure. I do work on Saturdays, but I should be done by the end of the afternoon.
    We probably have a sizeable time difference anyway.

Years
  • Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry, I was hit with a lot on that day and am just recovering from the flu!

Are you available at the moment?

I'll need a bit to switch accounts on my Switch, but I can still do the trade if you're here.
    I'm catching myself a second Miraidon using a child account =3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back