• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] LF Alolan Vulpix/Ninetails with Hidden Ability Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2020
    Errr...Hi :) I'm looking to trade for a Alolan Vulpix/NInetails with its hidden ability for Sword and Shield. Hope I'm doing this right sorry first time. I don't know what to offer for a fair trade so if ur willing to help me out hopefully I have whatever u want in return. Thanks for any help <3

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2020
    I have Alolan Vulpix with Snow Warning. Do you have solosis (or its evolution), sableye, and mawile?

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Errr...Hi :) I'm looking to trade for a Alolan Vulpix/NInetails with its hidden ability for Sword and Shield. Hope I'm doing this right sorry first time. I don't know what to offer for a fair trade so if ur willing to help me out hopefully I have whatever u want in return. Thanks for any help <3

I have a HA Alolan Ninetales
    What do you have to offer?

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2020
    Hi Amiko I have a reuniclus, solosis & sableye in my boxes if they are acceptable? I don't have a mawille I'm afraid as I have shield not sword :(
    Hi Wyld Spydr I think the rarest pokemon I have that might intrest someone is hidden ability goodra. Would that be of intrest to you?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2020
    Hi Amiko I have a reuniclus, solosis & sableye in my boxes if they are acceptable? I don't have a mawille I'm afraid as I have shield not sword :(
    Hi Wyld Spydr I think the rarest pokemon I have that might intrest someone is hidden ability goodra. Would that be of intrest to you?

this is great. are you available now? I can also give you good pokemon for it, in addition to vulpix

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2020
    .......erm how do I close my request seen as amiko helped me out?

I think, you just need to mention it as "case closed" or anything like that. I don't know exactly, so would like to know as well.

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2020
    Okay then.... Case Closed! :D Thanks again Amiko for the trade and everyone who looked in as well <3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back