• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] LF: American Hoopa FT: American Arceus/Shaymin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hello I seek an untouched American Hoopa from the McDonalds event. IVs and Nature don't matter. I'm willing to trade a Toys R Us Arceus or Shaymin for one; both are untouched.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    Are either the Arceus or Shaymin gen 6, or are they previous gen versions? (They would have teh pentagon if they're from this gen) if so, I have a Hoopa I haven't gotten from the pokemon center lady so I can still soft reset for a specific nature if you want (I know you said it didn't matter, but since I have the option, I might as well offer)

Years
  • I'll take Shaymin

Ok, can you trade soon? If not, send me a PM when you can. My FC is 3840-7529-9951.

Are either the Arceus or Shaymin gen 6, or are they previous gen versions? (They would have teh pentagon if they're from this gen) if so, I have a Hoopa I haven't gotten from the pokemon center lady so I can still soft reset for a specific nature if you want (I know you said it didn't matter, but since I have the option, I might as well offer)

They're both from Gen 4 events sadly.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back