• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF Any 20 aniversary FT NA Volcanion code

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I bought my Nintendo in November so I missed all the aniversary pokemon except Genesect, Meloetta and Arceus (i got it n a giveaway).

I'd like any of the 20 aniversary pokemon, if anyone happen to have a Mew it'll make me very happy

Still have the code, traded a volcanion I had in game with Meluvia

Thanks

Last edited:

Meluvia

Miss Magius
    Years
    I bought my Nintendo in November so I missed all the aniversary pokemon except Genesect, Meloetta and Arceus (i got it n a giveaway).

I'd like any of the 20 aniversary pokemon, if anyone happen to have a Mew it'll make me very happy

Thanks

I have 20th Anniversary Volcanion, Arceus, Meloetta, Hoopa, Genesect, Shaymin and Victini.

CurtisS2013

"Nothing is worth doing, unless you give your best
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2017

Still have the code, traded a volcanion I had in game with Meluvia

Thanks

Morning sir, I would be happy to offer ya Celebi, or Mew for a Volcanion code. Let me know if interested, ty. Happy hunting.

Years
    i used the code last night before it expired, but I can trade it for your mew

I'm at work and dont have my nintendo with me, you'll have to wait about 6 hours

CurtisS2013

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2017
    i used the code last night before it expired, but I can trade it for your mew

I'm at work and dont have my nintendo with me, you'll have to wait about 6 hours

That's perfect sir, the physical Volcanion ingame is perfectly fine...Long as it's legit. I'm at work as well, so six hours is perfect. You are in Moon/Sun correct?

CurtisS2013

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2017
    I redeemed the volcanion on X, I can transfer it to Moon if you'd like to trade it there

Please sir, if you don't mind. I only have Pokemon Sun at this time, ty kindly.

CurtisS2013

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2017
    Please sir, if you don't mind. I only have Pokemon Sun at this time, ty kindly.

I am currently available for trade in the Festival Plaza for roughly about the next hour before work, thanks.

CurtisS2013

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2017
    Sorry, i had a terrible week at work. I added your FC, and have my nintendo with me today

No worries, real life first. Headed out to work now, but I'll be able to trade in roughly 8hours sir.

CurtisS2013

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2017
    Sorry, i had a terrible week at work. I added your FC, and have my nintendo with me today

Hey bud, not trying to sound rude...but are we still gonna trade, cuz I have a few others interested in Mew. Lemme know, tyvm.

CurtisS2013

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2017
    Hey bud, not trying to sound rude...but are we still gonna trade, cuz I have a few others interested in Mew. Lemme know, tyvm.

Final attempt to save the trade, sir...if I haven't heard from you within the next 72 hours, I am gonna assume you have lost interest in trading or traded elsewhere. I apologize, but I've got a few others interested in Mew and have held on far to long.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back