• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[HOME] LF: Any Pokemon with the move Celebrate

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2023
    I'm currently trying to complete the move dex in Pokemon Home and I need a Pokemon with the move Celebrate, if anyone is curious, the following Pokemon have been released via events with this move and can have it along with their evolutions;

-Bulbasaur
    -Charmander
    -Squirtle
    -Pikachu
    -Alolan Vulpix
    -Alolan Exeggutor
    -Chansey
    -Magikarp
    -Eevee and all of it's evolutions
    -Aerodactyl
    -Snorlax
    -Ho-Oh
    -Rayquaza
    -Shaymin
    -Victini
    -Meloetta
    -Comfey
    -Sinistea
    -Milcery

I never got one in the past and the only one available currently (Which is a Flabebe) is exclusive to Japan and Singapore and also exclusive to Scarlet/Violet, meaning it would be trapped in the game until Spring 2023. I don't care which Pokemon you choose to send me, as long as it has the move Celebrate I will be willing to trade it, I have a spare Enamorus along with some shinies I would be willing to trade, if you have a spare Pokemon with Celebrate you would be willing to trade please let me know if you want to trade!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back