• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] LF any shiny FT 6IV beneficial nature

Status
Not open for further replies.

redragon94

~dragon~
    Years
    Hi all,

I'm looking for any shiny people have spares as I'd like to start a collection. Of course it's a lot to ask and I don't have a lot to give.

The best I can do is breed you a 5IV guaranteed, or 6IV (will take longer) pokemon with a good nature for people looking to do competitive battles.

What I have atm:

2x perfect modest Goodra lv100
    2x Japanese perfect Popplio lv1
    1x perfect jolly dragapult lv100
    6x perfect jolly charmander lv1

Also have lots of 5iv ones which I'm not gonna list but ask and I shall check

looking for any shiny, any IV :D

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2020
    I just caught a shiny dusclops if you want it. I'd like the popplio if so. I'm pretty new here so let me know the best way to handle the trade (link code or friend code etc)

redragon94

~dragon~
    Years
    Sure thing!

The best way id say is just through link trade directly on sword/shield, if we agree on time I can give you the link code.

Also I don't want to short change people and in my opinion shinys are more valuable so you can pick another one if you'd like.

NzodD138

Bites the dust!
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2020
    Hey I have toooons of shiny, I'd really like the perfect dracapult please. Pm me and I'll send ya a link code

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2020
    Great red dragon. Any chance you have a g'max coalossal? If not that's cool. I'd take a popplio and goodra instead. I'm available to trade now and for the next 3 hrs for sure, then later tonight (I'm est).

redragon94

~dragon~
    Years
    Hey I have toooons of shiny, I'd really like the perfect dracapult please. Pm me and I'll send ya a link code
    Sure thing, which ones do you have?
    Yes the dragapult is fine, I'll do 2 for 1s for a short period of time so you can pick another if you'd like

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back