• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF: Breeding Fodder FT: 5IV Breedjects

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2016
    EDIT: Trade sorted out, thanks for the help!

Hey all, I'm after some specific nature Pokemon to help me on my way with breeding my comp team. I've only just started seriously playing, so my stock is pretty limited.

Looking for (3+ IVs):
    Gligar - Careful - Immunity - Female
    Marill - Adamant - Female

Have:
    5IV Impish Scythers with Swarm/Technician. I will be breeding these over the next few days and will likely have some HA ones soon.
    5IV mixed nature Larvitars, including Jolly.
    5IV mixed nature Gibles, including Adamant and Impish. Have some HA ones.

My timezone is BST (GMT+1, UK) and I'm generally available from 7PM to 10:30PM every day, but can make some exceptions depending on the circumstances. Leave a comment if you're interested please :)

Thanks!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2016
    I can breed you a good adamant marril, unfortunately I don't have any ha gligar :/. You could just give me one of the impish scyther in return

That's great :) I'll add you now and get in touch when I get home in the evening.

Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2016
    You're welcome. I'm in GMT -5, so I just woke up lol. For marril, you do want huge power, right?

No problem. I'll be available in about 4 hours. Huge Power would be good, but since it's not a HA, it's fine because I'll be breeding it up to 6IVs :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2016
    I can be in a sec. I need to add your FC

Thanks a lot, all smooth :) If there's a problem, let me know. I'm pretty sure I gave you the right one, but if it's not the 5IV one, let me know and I'll sort it for you :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back