• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] LF: Bulletproof Chespin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunder_H

Thunder_H
Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2019
    It doesn't matter the gender, IVs or nature.

I'm offering Snorlax/Munchlax, Scraggy, Crawdaunt (Adaptability, Adamant) all 6 IVs and some other 5 IVs breejects.
    I may have have something you want or be able to get it, try asking for it.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    It doesn't matter the gender, IVs or nature.

I'm offering Snorlax/Munchlax, Scraggy, Crawdaunt (Adaptability, Adamant) all 6 IVs and some other 5 IVs breejects.
    I may have have something you want or be able to get it, try asking for it.

Got a Rocky Helmet by any chance? If not, I still can breed a bulletproof chespin for you no problem, I just always like to ask just in case!

Thunder_H

Thunder_H
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2019
    Got a Rocky Helmet by any chance? If not, I still can breed a bulletproof chespin for you no problem, I just always like to ask just in case!

Sorry, my only Rocky Helmet is already with one of my 'mons. If you still want to trade, just chose one 'mon, today I will be free from 12:30-2:00 then 3:00-3:45 and 4:45-7:00 (GMT -3).

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    Sorry, my only Rocky Helmet is already with one of my 'mons. If you still want to trade, just chose one 'mon, today I will be free from 12:30-2:00 then 3:00-3:45 and 4:45-7:00 (GMT -3).

Oh no, I literally have every pokemon (including every HA pokemon) so I don't need anything, just trade any wild pokemon you have handy. So I've been to THREE time zone websites and they all use locations to say what time zone they're in, not the -3/+5 thing so I can't figure out what time zone you're in compared to mine (I wish Pokecommunity had a time zone calculator on the site so everyone could use the same format!) I am in the Toronto/New York Time Zone and am pretty much free to trade any time today (just not right now because I haven't bred the chespin yet) so as soon as I know what time zone you're in I can pick one of those times to trade with you

Thunder_H

Thunder_H
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2019
    Oh no, I literally have every pokemon (including every HA pokemon) so I don't need anything, just trade any wild pokemon you have handy. So I've been to THREE time zone websites and they all use locations to say what time zone they're in, not the -3/+5 thing so I can't figure out what time zone you're in compared to mine (I wish Pokecommunity had a time zone calculator on the site so everyone could use the same format!) I am in the Toronto/New York Time Zone and am pretty much free to trade any time today (just not right now because I haven't bred the chespin yet) so as soon as I know what time zone you're in I can pick one of those times to trade with you

I'm available right now until I say otherwise

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    I'm available right now until I say otherwise

Great! Also, it's a good thing I saved before I hatched (just a habit I got into while breeding) as I was able to breed you an Impish Chespin with Bulletproof and the IVs 31/31/31/x/31/31! Hopefully you're okay with Impish (that's what mine is) and if so, I reset so it's back in the egg and you can hatch it so it will have your Trainer info instead of mine.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back