• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] LF: Coballion, Terrakion, Virizon, Decidueye(or one of its evolutions) FT: Shinies

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2021
    LF: Coballion, Terrakion, Virizon, Decidueye(or one of its evolutions)

FT: Shinies, Battle items (mints, vitamins, whatever you may need), Battle ready 'mons

Just looking for those three legendaries because I want to try them out in the battle stadium. I have lots of shinies to pick from and can get you whatever items or 'mons you may need(already completed dex and isle of armor dex for pokemon sword).

LMK! ty

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    LF: Coballion, Terrakion, Virizon, Decidueye(or one of its evolutions)

FT: Shinies, Battle items (mints, vitamins, whatever you may need), Battle ready 'mons

Just looking for those three legendaries because I want to try them out in the battle stadium. I have lots of shinies to pick from and can get you whatever items or 'mons you may need(already completed dex and isle of armor dex for pokemon sword).

LMK! ty
    What do you have to offer?

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2021
    What do you have to offer?

All are shiny below...

Scizor, Tentacruel, Politoed, Dhelmise, Corsola & Cursola, Golisiopod, Snorlax (GMAX), Tauros, Sandslash, Scolipede, Sableye, Vanilluxe, Dwebble, Kirlia, Shiintoc, Purloin (non HA), Meowstic, Perrserker, Pangoro, Aegislsash, Mr. Rime, Noivern, Milotic, Rapidash (galarian), Togekiss, Hawlucha, Toxicroak, Roselia, Gastrodon, Magikarp.

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2021
    Which Shiny BR Mons do you have available?

I shiny polteageist, gmax centiskorch, gmax butterfree, gmax snorlax, flygon, goodra, drampa, galarian weezing, runerigus, eiscue, avalugg, weavile, falinks, escavalier, eldegoss, skuntank, galvantula, sir fetched, sigilyph, braviary. Any of these interest you?

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2021
    You need online access to access the online features. To trade you would have to click on link trade and put in a specific code to use to link our systems to the same trade room. We designate a code we want. You need to purchase online membership in order to trade with someone online.

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2021
    for sure. i got some battle points. i can buy you some items. How about i'll trade you gmax snorlax and sir fetched and ill attach a leftovers on one and a wise glasses on the other and you will trade the three legendaries? i'll give u a bonus mon to keep for the third trade.

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2021
    we create a code. I'm gonna get the mons ready. Just make sure to connect to internet in the y-com, then click link trade, then click set code for room (it says something like that), then you'll just have to give me the code that you put in.

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2021
    you can only obtain 1 muscle band in sword and shield. You can obtain in behind a bench in hammerlocke. I kinda want to keep my only muscle band i can obtain. Is it cool if you obtain your own muscle band?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back