• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Shiny] LF cute/pretty shinies!! <3 offering shiny toxtricity and shiny gallade~!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2021
    these pokemon just dont fit my taste!! and pokemon like eevee or pichu or any pokemon taht evolve into things like milotic or froslass are all good :) make any offer if either of the above pokemon interest u!!

Years
    Is the shiny toxtricity from the ongoing event? If not I'd prefer the gallade.

I got a shiny Buneary I obtained randomly while breeding a while back. It's level 1, Jolly nature, ability = klutz. In an Ultra Ball.
    Technically its masuda bred, but I wasn't specifically breeding for a shiny buneary at the time. It just sorta happened lol

Also got a shiny cutiefly caught in Shield's post game (shiny charm ftw). It's level 60, Quirky nature, ability = shield dust. Caught in a Quick Ball.

Unless you consider Mime Jr cute, that's pretty much the only 'cute' ones I got that I'm willing to trade.
    Personally i think Mime Jr is kinda cute, but its evolutions.... nah.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back