• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF Darkrai, manaphy, shaymin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2016
    Hello! I am new to pokemontrading, and dont really know how it works, so please be patient with me ^^ I missed the 20th anniversary with shaymin, manaphy and darkrai, and would like to trade these from you. I have many shinies to trade with, like Goldbat, Staryu, moltres, Marill, Liepard, and Darumaka, and some more. If none of these strikes your interest I also have an extra jirachi, mew and celebi for the anniversaries and can trade these.

Years
  • I can trade you a Darkrai for you Jirachi if you want, 1 darkrai from the 20th event, the other captured in Platinum you can choose. Let me know when you want to trade.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2016
    Hello! I am new to pokemontrading, and dont really know how it works, so please be patient with me ^^ I missed the 20th anniversary with shaymin, manaphy and darkrai, and would like to trade these from you. I have many shinies to trade with, like Goldbat, Staryu, moltres, Marill, Liepard, and Darumaka, and some more. If none of these strikes your interest I also have an extra jirachi, mew and celebi for the anniversaries and can trade these.

I have shaymin and manaphy. Do you have any other cute shiny pokemon? I'm interested in staryu so far.

Years
  • I will give you a Shaymin for you Celebi.

Celebi is the only Pokemon I have missed obtaining and would really appreciate it you would help me out.

Thanks

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back