• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] LF: Dialga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Looking for a Dialga, preferably with decent stats but I can always boost them if not.

I have a spare Palkia, Yveltal, Nihilego, Zygarde, Celesteela, Regi: rock, steel, ice, Entei, Zekrom, Latias, Terrakion, Mewtwo, Cobalion, Virizion, or Tapu Lele.

I can also breed a strong pokemon of your choice if you wish.

Let me know what I can do to get one. Thanks!

sniebel

[color=#A75757]ニューラ[/color]
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    I can invite you to a Dialga raid in Max Lair if you're up for it. Worst case we lose and you'll have to register the location for later use.

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    That would be awesome! Whenever you are on next I would gladly join. I have been at it for weeks and can't find one. If you need literally any other legend I seem to find everything else lol.

sniebel

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    How about now?
    I'm still missing Yveltal and Zekrom so if you have or ever again come across their raid locations that would be fantastic.

Toastypk

Baku.
    Years
  • I can invite you to a Dialga raid in Max Lair if you're up for it. Worst case we lose and you'll have to register the location for later use.
    Hey side note speaking of Max Raids: I join others' raids all the time, and that's how I have Pokemon that I can't get in Sword. The only other Shield only Pokemon I need is Kyogre. If you have his location, I'd love to join! I can see if I can find someone's Yveltal or Zekrom, since it's luck of the draw.

sniebel

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    Damn, had I known this sooner I'd have kept track of the last Kyogre I came across. I'll let you know when I get lucky enough again.

Toastypk

Baku.
    Years
  • Damn, had I known this sooner I'd have kept track of the last Kyogre I came across. I'll let you know when I get lucky enough again.

You know come to think of it, why isn't there a thread for Dynamax Adventure coordination? I actually started a thread looking to join someone's Latias run, but I never got a reply. Though then I happened to randomly join someone else who was.
    You think I should I start that thread?

sniebel

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    Sounds like this should be a sticky like the Ditto mega-thread, but I'm not sure this section is active enough to make it work.

Toastypk

Baku.
    Years
  • I have a good outline of a thread if it's ok to start. The only stupid fear I have is that I might somehow get in trouble for trying it since it's not quite Trade related. Though it sort of is.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back