• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] LF: Diancie FT: Many Rare Event Pokemon and Shiny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2016
    lol can only trade on breaks. thats funny you mention that simply because i'm at work too playing pokemon.. what my boss doesn't know is he is paying me to play pokemon lol

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2020
    The person who ever traded you that Tyrantrum .. he gave you a hacked pokemon

I'm really sorry! I didn't know it was hacked. I got it from some guy at a convention I went to. I traded an event pokemon for it, so now I feel stupid. Did you want to undo the trade? Or I can offer another pokemon?

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    I'm really sorry! I didn't know it was hacked. I got it from some guy at a convention I went to. I traded an event pokemon for it, so now I feel stupid. Did you want to undo the trade? Or I can offer another pokemon?

You can offer me another shiny about which you're sure .. I don't want to take the Jirachi back from you :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2020
    You can offer me another shiny about which you're sure .. I don't want to take the Jirachi back from you :)

I'm going to have to check all the shinies I've ever traded for from now on.
    The shinies I know are not hacked because I got them myself through breeding or catching them are the following:

Clauncher
    Paras
    Medicham
    Whismur

I have other shinies, but I'm less sure now of their legit status because of that Tyrantrum.

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    I'm going to have to check all the shinies I've ever traded for from now on.
    The shinies I know are not hacked because I got them myself through breeding or catching them are the following:

Clauncher
    Paras
    Medicham
    Whismur

I have other shinies, but I'm less sure now of their legit status because of that Tyrantrum.

Some other shinies which you might have traded from reliable sources on this forum?

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2020
    Some other shinies which you might have traded from reliable sources on this forum?

I really only trade for legendary event pokemon on the forums. The other shinies I have are from passerby from public places like college or people I met at parties.

I have a Shiny Dragalge I received as a Skrelp via Wonder Trade that I used on my adventure team. It's IVs are not perfect, but they are usable, which leads me to believe it's not hacked.

The only cool shiny I can trade you that I know is legit is a Shiny Entei from the 4th gen event.

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    I really only trade for legendary event pokemon on the forums. The other shinies I have are from passerby from public places like college or people I met at parties.

I have a Shiny Dragalge I received as a Skrelp via Wonder Trade that I used on my adventure team. It's IVs are not perfect, but they are usable, which leads me to believe it's not hacked.

The only cool shiny I can trade you that I know is legit is a Shiny Entei from the 4th gen event.

I'll have the Entie :)

mike96elings

FC: 1693-5231-7301 IGN: Mike
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2018
    Any chance you want to trade my 20 anniversary jirachi for your wishmaker jirachi in case you are trading back your current one for the shiny? Or I can offer you a freshly captured shiny dewpider or corsola if you'd like. I also have a 2015 japanese shiny yveltal (The X&Y OT)

My friend might also have a 20th anniversary mew if you still need that.

Any chance you have a pokemon colosseum manaphy or oak's letter shaymin or a pokemon jungle tours or pokepark celebi?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2020
    Any chance you want to trade my 20 anniversary jirachi for your wishmaker jirachi in case you are trading back your current one for the shiny? Or I can offer you a freshly captured shiny dewpider or corsola if you'd like. I also have a 2015 japanese shiny yveltal (The X&Y OT)

My friend might also have a 20th anniversary mew if you still need that.

Any chance you have a pokemon colosseum manaphy or oak's letter shaymin or a pokemon jungle tours or pokepark celebi?

I can trade you a WISHMKR Jirachi for the 2015 Japanese Shiny Yveltal (OT: XY&Z)

mike96elings

FC: 1693-5231-7301 IGN: Mike
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2018
    I can trade you a WISHMKR Jirachi for the 2015 Japanese Shiny Yveltal (OT: XY&Z)

Yeah that's fine, are you online right now? If not feel free to send me a private message in the pokecommunity discord (@mike96elings)

I added you on pokemon btw

My Fc: 1693-5231-7201
    Ign: mike

Last edited:

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Hiya friend! I'd be interested in trading for your personal-caught Shinies -- I saw on the last page they're Clauncher, Paras. Medicham and Whismur? Can you let me know the natures on them, if they are UT (have any EXP / EVs / etc), and which game you caught them in? c:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back