• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF: Diancie or UK Diancie code

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkPoke001

Newfound Love For Togekiss
Years
  • All of the Diancie codes at GAME seem to have gone and i am desperate to get a Diancie :(

FT: Legit MICHINA Arceus, has had Pokerus

5IV Hydreigon had Pokerus

Or any two of Shiny:

Qwilfish
    Alomomola
    Luvdisc
    Politoed
    Simipour

Thank you :)

Years
  • Of course! I'll add your FC now.

In order to clone, I need to get rid of my 1.3 update (I clone with 2 systems). The latest update gives me all sorts of trouble with cloning but I have no problems with an earlier version. But I'll have to reinstall the latest update to trade again. So I can let you hold another legendary of mine while I clone the Diancie and Arceus, to ensure you'll get back your Arceus. Is this alright?

Years
  • Of course! I'm online and ready to trade whenever you are. My IGN and FC is in my signature. Once we're done with the trade, I'll get to cloning right away. :)

Years
  • I your clones done. I just have to update my game again and then I'll be online. :)
    Trade me back my Keldeo and then just whatever crap you have lying around for the other.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back