• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] LF: Different Mew Events FT: Hat Pikas, shiny kokos and lots of other events

Status
Not open for further replies.

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    If you have the following Mew events please step forward:

Eulalia Mew ID 01000
    Hado Mew ID 50716
    Susumu Mew ID 11219
    Fall2010 Mew

If you've different ones, offer them as well apart from the 20th anniversary one.

Ask for what you're looking for in return and we can work something out.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I got a mew AUT2010 (FALL2010 in french) ID 10160 (jolly)
    do you happen to have a hasty/timid tornadus with knock off and heat wave ? :O Ive been looking for it for ages hahaha

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    I got a mew AUT2010 (FALL2010 in french) ID 10160 (jolly)
    do you happen to have a hasty/timid tornadus with knock off and heat wave ? :O Ive been looking for it for ages hahaha

The tornadus that I have has Naive as its nature and the following attacks:

Extrasensory
    agility
    air slash
    crunch

colter519

Youngster
    Years
  • I've got a super cool Japanese mew that was received with purchase of the VC titles on a Japanese 3DS. Do you need it?

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    I've got a super cool Japanese mew that was received with purchase of the VC titles on a Japanese 3DS. Do you need it?

Can you provide me alittle more details like the ID on it and what do you need in return for it?

colter519

Youngster
    Years
  • Can you provide me a little more details like the ID on it and what do you need in return for it?

The OT is ???? and ID:22796

I have extras with English and Japanese language tags, and if you can clone, I also have Italian, Spanish, and French available. I'm looking for the Hoenn hat Pikachu

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    The OT is ???? and ID:22796

I have extras with English and Japanese language tags, and if you can clone, I also have Italian, Spanish, and French available. I'm looking for the Hoenn hat Pikachu

so what you're suggesting is that I can be greedy and have both Jap and Eng one? :p

A hoenn hat pikachu will work fine :)

Unfortunately I can not clone ..

colter519

Youngster
    Years
  • so what you're suggesting is that I can be greedy and have both Jap and Eng one? :p

A hoenn hat pikachu will work fine :)

Unfortunately I can not clone ..

Haha well if I trade you 2 I'd want 2 pokemon in return, but yeah, you can get both of them :P

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    Just that one. I don't even have the 20th anniversary Mew because Gamestop ran out of codes before I got there haha

I see. I'll take the Eng one then! Do you happen to have any of pc evee's colorful friends distribution?

colter519

Youngster
    Years
  • I see. I'll take the Eng one then! Do you happen to have any of pc evee's colorful friends distribution?

I don't unfortunately. I have a Japanese 3DS, but I'm not in Japan and that has caused me to miss out on several of their events because of the way they even distribute serial codes. However, I'm going to Japan in September, so from then on I should be able to get the events

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    I don't unfortunately. I have a Japanese 3DS, but I'm not in Japan and that has caused me to miss out on several of their events because of the way they even distribute serial codes. However, I'm going to Japan in September, so from then on I should be able to get the events

Oh I see. Lets trade the mew then when we find each other online.

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    Naive would be good too but ... if it was in gen6 so I could make him learn heat wave and knock off, sorry :( !

I have it in gen6 actually and not in gen7. So would it interest you?

Years
  • what is UT? it s on gen6 (tho i had it in gen 4 on HGSS) therefore it is uncloned (i dont collect events) (though cloned pokemon dont bother me :) ) AUT2010 ID:10160 and untouched, I can trade now :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back