• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF dream ball pkmn FT dream/apricorn ball pkmn, 5ivs

Status
Not open for further replies.

phantump

hex maniac vivi
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2014
    hi! im looking for dream ball pokemon i dont have.

bankball pokemon:
    Spoiler:

almost all of the dream ball pokemon have their hidden abilities, but if they dont, ill let you know before the trade. my 5ivs i have located in my sidebar on my tumblr (meowstic . tumblr . com) which im posting like this because i cant post links yet haha.

thank you so much!

phantump

hex maniac vivi
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2014
    hi there! thank you so much for your interest :D

im interested in the dream ball timburr, wooper, lickitung, farfetch'd, and gible, if thats okay!

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2016

im interested in the dream ball timburr, wooper, lickitung, farfetch'd, and gible, if thats okay!

Awesome! I'll have them bred for you ASAP :D It might take a bit of a while though :P In exchange, could I have these Pokemon?

Safari Ball Rhydon
    Dream Ball Vanillite
    Dream Ball Sigilyph
    Dream Ball Omanyte
    Fast Ball Pichu

I'll get to breeding your requests tomorrow, then we could trade at this time tomorrow maybe? :D

phantump

hex maniac vivi
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2014
    that sounds great! same actually, ive got a lot of breeding requests to do so take your time :D thank you so much, im totally looking forward to trading!

matwe

Alo
    Years
    hi! im looking for dream ball pokemon i dont have.

bankball pokemon:
    Spoiler:

almost all of the dream ball pokemon have their hidden abilities, but if they dont, ill let you know before the trade. my 5ivs i have located in my sidebar on my tumblr (meowstic . tumblr . com) which im posting like this because i cant post links yet haha.

thank you so much!

Interested in your Female HA Dream Ball : Burmy(Green), Castform, Maractus, Vanillite, Omanyte, Poochyena

FT : Female HA Dream Ball : Corsola, Slowpoke, Durant, Murkrow, Seedot, Grimer, Drifloon, Growlithe

Lmk:)

phantump

hex maniac vivi
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2014
    Interested in your Female HA Dream Ball : Burmy(Green), Castform, Maractus, Vanillite, Omanyte, Poochyena

FT : Female HA Dream Ball : Corsola, Slowpoke, Durant, Murkrow, Seedot, Grimer, Drifloon, Growlithe

im interested in your dream ball corsola, durant, grimer, and growlithe! omanyte would be a 2:1 because of the gender ratio, but which would you like for the four i picked? :D

matwe

Alo
    Years
    im interested in your dream ball corsola, durant, grimer, and growlithe! omanyte would be a 2:1 because of the gender ratio, but which would you like for the four i picked? :D

Hi there..Im thinking that Growlithe has low female ratio as well...thought it would be fair for the Omanyte..

I interested in Vanillite, Omanyte, Poochyena, Castform..
    Lmk.

phantump

hex maniac vivi
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2014
    I have Dream Radar Thundorus and tornadous

oh im sorry, im not really interested in non breedables D: thank you though!

Hi there..Im thinking that Growlithe has low female ratio as well...thought it would be fair for the Omanyte..

I interested in Vanillite, Omanyte, Poochyena, Castform..
    Lmk.

Oh youre right, im sorry! thats fine, i forgot c: and do you have any other dream/apricorn balls for the others? c:

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2016

Hey there! :D I'm not yet finished breeding all of your requests, but I'll get them over in around an hour :D Would you be available by that time for trading? :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2016
    Thank you for the trade! :D If you're interested in more, by all means, just PM me or visit my trade shop! :D I'll be happy to trade with you :)

matwe

Alo
    Years
    Oh youre right, im sorry! thats fine, i forgot c: and do you have any other dream/apricorn balls for the others? c:

Do you mean for the Burmy(Green), Maractus

I also have : Level Ball : Swinub, Heracross
    Dream Ball : Sunkern, Kecleon, Swinub, Dunsparce, Cleffa, Abra, Spiritomb
    Safari Ball : Trapinch
    Moon Ball : Magikarp, Cleffa
    Love Ball : Buneary

Btw also interested in your Dream Ball :Cacnea, Cottonee, Hoot2, Mr Mime, Snover, Stunkfish, Lileep and Fast Ball Pichu.

phantump

hex maniac vivi
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2014
    Do you mean for the Burmy(Green), Maractus

I also have : Level Ball : Swinub, Heracross
    Dream Ball : Sunkern, Kecleon, Swinub, Dunsparce, Cleffa, Abra, Spiritomb
    Safari Ball : Trapinch
    Moon Ball : Magikarp, Cleffa
    Love Ball : Buneary

Btw also interested in your Dream Ball :Cacnea, Cottonee, Hoot2, Mr Mime, Snover, Stunkfish, Lileep and Fast Ball Pichu.

so dream ball corsola, durant, grimer, growlithe, kecleon, dunsparce for vanillite, omanyte, poochyena, castform, burmy, and maractus? c:

and how about level ball swinub and heracross, safari ball trapinch, and moon ball magikarp and cleffa for 5 of the others you just said? hope i got all of that correctly :D

matwe

Alo
    Years
    so dream ball corsola, durant, grimer, growlithe, kecleon, dunsparce for vanillite, omanyte, poochyena, castform, burmy, and maractus? c:

and how about level ball swinub and heracross, safari ball trapinch, and moon ball magikarp and cleffa for 5 of the others you just said? hope i got all of that correctly :D

Heres what i just newly requested..
    Dream Ball :Cacnea, Cottonee, Hoot2, Mr Mime, Snover, Stunkfish, Lileep and Fast Ball Pichu

Do i get to just choose 5...Hoping to get all 8..
    are you only interested in the Kecleon an Dunsparce from my new list?

Lmk

phantump

hex maniac vivi
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2014
    Heres what i just newly requested..
    Dream Ball :Cacnea, Cottonee, Hoot2, Mr Mime, Snover, Stunkfish, Lileep and Fast Ball Pichu

Do i get to just choose 5...Hoping to get all 8..
    are you only interested in the Kecleon an Dunsparce from my new list?

Lmk

the only thing is im only interested in the five from the new list that you gave me, and the ones that i already said since i already have the others, im sorry :( is what i said in my last post okay with you?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back