• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] LF: Dream Ball Prankster Sableye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • As title says I am looking for dream ball Sableye with Prankster ability (or possibly one in dream ball and another one with Prankster - I can breed the one I want myself).
    In exchange I can offer quite a few dream/apricorn ball mons - just ask and I will check.

Thank you in advance :)

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
    Years
  • As title says I am looking for dream ball Sableye with Prankster ability (or possibly one in dream ball and another one with Prankster - I can breed the one I want myself).
    In exchange I can offer quite a few dream/apricorn ball mons - just ask and I will check.

Thank you in advance :)

Hi Filus,

I am able to breed you a DWHA Sableye. :)

Years
  • MaoMint: Thank you but I already found what I was looking for. Eventually it popped up on GTS so I grabbed it right away. I wanted to close this thread but I just couldn't find a way to do it myself. But thanks anyway, much appreciated :)

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    MaoMint: Thank you but I already found what I was looking for. Eventually it popped up on GTS so I grabbed it right away. I wanted to close this thread but I just couldn't find a way to do it myself. But thanks anyway, much appreciated :)

You need to contact a Moderator to close threads, so me, or Keiran. I'll close it for you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back