• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF Dreamball Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avablitz

Guardian of the Ruins
Years
  • I like the look of the pretty Dreamball but lost my Black games. I have HA Froakie and HA Zubat and I can breed 4-5-6 IV Pokemon for competition. I also have access to a broad range of Pokemon especially from ORAS as well as Phione. If the Pokemon is extremely good, I have an extra Xerneas for trade.

Years
  • I like the look of the pretty Dreamball but lost my Black games. I have HA Froakie and HA Zubat and I can breed 4-5-6 IV Pokemon for competition. I also have access to a broad range of Pokemon especially from ORAS as well as Phione. If the Pokemon is extremely good, I have an extra Xerneas for trade.

Hey!

I can breed you a female dreamball Smeargle! That may, you can get as many dreamball Smeargles as you'd like.

I can also get you a dreamball Duskull.

I might have more dreamball Pokemon, but I'll have to check... I don't really need a Xerneas, but I'd love some competitive Pokemon! If you don't mind, I'll take a Hidden Ability Froakie, and you can surprise me with any six IV Pokemon. Thank you!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back